+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Amber

Gunslinger Apprentice Amber is on a distinguished road Amber's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a great thrill, I LOVE getting new books and looking at them!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Page 2 already

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

yay!!!... Now I need to dust off the BIG bookcase and take pics of my regular hardcover SK books and post those

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    yay!!!... Now I need to dust off the BIG bookcase and take pics of my regular hardcover SK books and post those
    Yeah, get on it Amber. We'd love to see them.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Yeah, get on it Amber. We'd love to see them.
    What Alan said
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I will post pics today at some point.....

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/am...g.html?filters[user]=136064139&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0#/user/amberulrick2013/media/bigbookcase002_zpse0938cfa.jpg.html?filters%5Buser %5D=136064139&filters%5Brecent%5D=1&sort=1&o=0&_su id=139095267525508331029479351639

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/am...g.html?filters[user]=136064139&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0#/user/amberulrick2013/media/zoeys_zps075446f9.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=13606 4139&filters%5Brecent%5D=1&sort=1&o=1&_suid=139095 267525508331029479351639

can someone click this and let me know if it works

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Amber it's giving me an "unexpected error" .
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

darn, hmmm i can try flicker

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

uggg

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Take the link in your post, click the little button next to the one that looks like film when you are posting in a thread and paste it into the box. Make sure to delete the http:// in the box.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice - whats the book between Bag of Bones and Regulators ?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

it is where Salems lot goes, I take the DJ off when I read them. i need to take some better pics

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A few choice individual pics would be cool too!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice, that's on my want list. congrats
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Way cool Amber, gratz !!!

Dat's better, can see 'em now ... hehehehehe ...
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Namlessnpoor
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

[IMG][http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/amberulrick2013/media/newbooks002_zpse963ec5e.jpg[/img]

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Close a couple of extra IMG tags but that's fine!

Country
    Country Flag

Yay !!! Amber's getting the hang of PhotoBucket

Nice dog BTW
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Yay !!! Amber's getting the hang of PhotoBucket