Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: How many times has Merlin1958 typed 'LOL' in a post?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • >100

2 7.14%
  • >1000

0 0%
  • >10000

5 17.86%
  • Every time he posts

8 28.57%
  • it's a number so close to infinity it makes no odds

13 46.43%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Competition Poll

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default New Competition Poll

New Minion Poll (at our leaders expense )

How many times has Merlin1958 posted the word LOL?

RUNNING TOTAL :113 after 25 days

Day 1: 24
    Day 2: 0 (Bill posted very little)
    Day 3: 4 (Again, Limited posting by Bill - we may have broken him) (amended to include 2 that I missed)
    Day 4: 5 (including the ones he tried to hide in the middle of someone else's quote )
    Day 5: 13 (ah Bill is posting again! Still trying to sneak some in the less 'obvious' threads though)
    Day 6: 5 (seems posting an odd number is in fashion???)
    Day 7: 16 (I'm in a rush and taking Bill's word for this)
    Day 8: 8
    Day 9-12: 10 (I was away)
    Day 12-16: 15
    Day 17: 0
    Day 18 - 23: 10 (sorry for lack of updates, good Job Bill is honest )
    Day 24 - 25: 3 (away again, work keeps getting in the way of my Real job....)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, low blow!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Good one, "Stroppy"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He better actually be laughing out loud. If I find out he is faking, I'm going to be very disappointed.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Usually, at the very least, I am "chuckling" or hoping others are as well.

Spoiler:
    Not gonna do it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Charity hurts!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

He most assuredly has said it greater than one hundred times, therefore, I win.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Non Minions are ineligible. NO prize for you!

click me
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Son, I told you to join!!! Now you know why!!! (I am not laughing!!!)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

He has said it in 8,303 of his 15,607, and counting, posts.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta love the fact that Bill HIMSELF voted for the last choice - v.cool Bill

truism

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Bill should donate $1 to HF for every LOL he types in February....kinda like a swear word jar.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    I think Bill should donate $1 to HF for every LOL he types in February....kinda like a swear word jar.
    EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That could cost him $1000's

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I could do that. However, I will need an honest minion to keep track.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Hmmmm re-thinking, I should get "odds"!!! How about $5 for every Ten (10) L*L's?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

As I shamelessly brought this to everyone's attention I will volunteer to keep track

Rules:
    1. Each 2 LOLs counts as a $1 contribution
    2. Wildcard replacement of any letters is banned ( you don't get away with L*L!)
    3. Multiple LOLs in any post will all be counted individually
    4. Any requoted posts by Merlin1958 by other members will not count to the total
    5. My total is the only valid count ( if it's wrong I can't be ar$ed to do a recount )
    6. The count will begin from Merlin1958's 1st post of tomorrow
    7. It is illegal for Merlin1958 to edit a post in order to remove a LOL. ( this is obviously difficult to police, but I will rely on Bills honesty and the threat of asking RF to check on his edits!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    As I shamelessly brought this to everyone's attention I will volunteer to keep track

Rules:
    1. Each 2 LOLs counts as a $1 contribution
    2. Wildcard replacement of any letters is banned ( you don't get away with L*L!)
    3. Multiple LOLs in any post will all be counted individually
    4. Any requoted posts by Merlin1958 by other members will not count to the total
    5. My total is the only valid count ( if it's wrong I can't be ar$ed to do a recount )
    6. The count will begin from Merlin1958's 1st post of tomorrow
    7. It is illegal for Merlin1958 to edit a post in order to remove a LOL. ( this is obviously difficult to police, but I will rely on Bills honesty and the threat of asking RF to check on his edits!
    Wait!! I thought it began February 1st!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Otherwise, the rules seem fair and equitable to me. No fair "making" me "LOL"!! Also, can we tally these each, Sunday throughout the month?

Spoiler:
    If my wife finds out about this it will not be a "laughing matter".

***One other matter that I wish to address. The original "TMSG" has been offered up for auction. I have stated that I will not allow it to go for less than $125 and that is my final offer. Otherwise I will just keep it and donate the funds. I am happy to dedicate this money to the HF, but it will NOT be re-donated. If you want this piece of "TDT.Org" history well, this is your one and only chance to get it. BTW, I'll be happy to note it as such in "sharpie" underneath if you so desire. IT WILL NOT BE OFFERED AGAIN, in future years. This is it folks!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201021221347...84.m1426.l2649
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok Feb 1st it is. (It will give me a chance to do a dummy run and work out how hard it is to track all your posts!)

Remember - goblins are watching!

PS - you may want to declare an end date!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Ok Feb 1st it is. (It will give me a chance to do a dummy run and work out how hard it is to track all your posts!)

Remember - goblins are watching!

PS - you may want to declare an end date!!
    Well, I thought 2/28/14 was implied, but best to err on the part of caution. One entire month of "LOL's" to be tallied. "Smiley's" don't count, right? And when it comes to the HF my integrity is unimpeachable!!!

Spoiler:
    Still, I may have to contact "The Swiss" and move some money around for next month!! (mild chuckle)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the most fun in this is seeing how many different ways Bill can 'laugh' without LOL'ing

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LBNOL!!! CTMID!!!

Spoiler:
    LBNOL=Laughed, but not out loud
    CTMID=Chuckled, to myself in derision
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

: appalled bear :

I can't imagine our boards without Bill's LOLs!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    : appalled bear :

I can't imagine our boards without Bill's LOLs!!!
    I can only think that was funny for a few more days!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast