Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Minion Rush!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that's a bloody good score!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Not sure, it has to be done before the prize drawing as obviously the winner gets 4 entries into that. I think you all have a while yet to beat that score...
    I'll discuss with Merlin1958 and see whats a good cut off date.
    The Fundraiser ends 5/19/14 and the drawing will take place after that date so, it can run through that date if you like? Just a suggestion.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok folks there you have it. Plenty of time to hone those Minion skills!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't mean to scare everyone away!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still trying. Haven't gotten there yet.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh, my minions!! Master Gru is unable to competently master the PC. I s there a link for a PC version of this game so I can see what my minions are doing in there "off" time?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ahhh, my minions!! Master Gru is unable to competently master the PC. I s there a link for a PC version of this game so I can see what my minions are doing in there "off" time?
    It is available for Window's 8.1.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You can play it without a touch screen. I run it on win 8.1 on a standard laptop
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If you have windows 8.1 just go to the App Store and such for minion rush

Country
    Country Flag

You can play it without a touch screen. I run it on win 8.1 on a standard laptop
    I was half right!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alas, no window's 8.1!!! Well, in that case one of you better have at it!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Alas, no window's 8.1!!! Well, in that case one of you better have at it!!!!
    I'm trying Bill but Brian is kickin' serious ass.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

God Damn! I say GOD DAMN! thats a score and a half. I can't get near that level of banana action.

Ok people Br!an has laid down the gauntlet here, Joe315, Priest - watcha got to say about this then!

What i say ?
    I guess you guys tossed the gauntlet, and i guess you need some serious competition ;D

Gimme a sec

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My dear minions, it is sunday so everybody should have some time to beat this ;D
    I really want that somebody (nobody is looking at you Br!an ;D) can keep the competition up !

go go go !

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Br!an? Br!an? (I think he just fainted.... )

Country
    Country Flag

Guess I have to try harder now.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wtf???

No way I could beat that.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!

And back to you Priest...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    My dear minions, it is sunday so everybody should have some time to beat this ;D
    I really want that somebody (nobody is looking at you Br!an ;D) can keep the competition up !

go go go !
    I might be getting a little older but I can still keep it up.

Br!an? Br!an? (I think he just fainted.... )
    No fainting. A mild case of shock is all. That was a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Wtf???

No way I could beat that.
    Then you're going to have trouble with mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Guess I have to try harder now.
    Just a wee bit.

Wow!!

And back to you Priest...
    How soon we forget.

I was feeling especially despicable today!!!

Maybe I'll take a look at the anagrams again.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Cr@P !!!! go Br!an !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Holy Cr@P !!!! go Br!an !!!
    This is a direct result of...

Country
    Country Flag

Sunday is Gameday ;D

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure Priest will beat this but...

Country
    Country Flag

Impressive!

Who will be the first to ONE MILLION?!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast