Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Haven Fund Raiser...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The temperature is rising and the blood is flowing.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you donated today! - I have
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My "Minions" are growing!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving Bomber Minion!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Loving Bomber Minion!
    That is a classic for sure!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I got my avatar working now
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Chad!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's have a little contest. My "Minions" will come up with a contest, game etc. to raise funds for the 2014 Haven Fund. The most innovative and productive "scheme" will win a $100 donation to the Haven Fund, thereby earning ten (10) entries into the "Grand Prize Giveaway" drawing!!

You must be an official "Minion" (PM me or signify in your sig/avatar) to enter. All entries must be in relatively good taste (at least as it pertains to these boards) LOL Jerome and I will be the final judges and determine the winner. It would be advisable to PM/pitch the ideas to me in advance. All decisions are final. An entry into the "Grand prize Giveaway" does not guaranty any winnings.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

OK here's mine.
    There is a game called 'Minion Rush' It is available for Iphone/ipod/Android and PC. The competition is the person who posts a picture of the highest score. The game is free to download on all platforms via the specific OS appstores.

Minimum $1 entry fee to be eligible to win.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    OK here's mine.
    There is a game called 'Minion Rush' It is available for Iphone/ipod/Android and PC. The competition is the person who posts a picture of the highest score. The game is free to download on all platforms via the specific OS appstores.

Aaagghhh I just deleted that app cos it was so frustrating and addictive.

(Goes back to AppStore to download again)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Decided to go all out and try to grab some serious attention... lol.

My offer still stands. As soon as the total gets up to $700 I will add $100 additional.
    I made my first donation to the Haven Fund and put us up to $700.

Pay up, SirFolio!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK here's mine.

You will also need a "prize". Another $20 from you and me? LOL It's expensive being a "HF Whore" ain't it? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Decided to go all out and try to grab some serious attention... lol.

My offer still stands. As soon as the total gets up to $700 I will add $100 additional.
    I made my first donation to the Haven Fund and put us up to $700.

Pay up, SirFolio!!!
    Well said!! She's got you, dude!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    OK here's mine.

You will also need a "prize". Another $20 from you and me? LOL It's expensive being a "HF Whore" ain't it? LOL
    OK 2 x $20 donation from Bill and Me - I'll update the main thread
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hooray! I'm an evil minion!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Hooray! I'm an evil minion!

Yes, you are!! Welcome aboard!!!! We shall rule the boards!!! LOL

$720 and growing!!!

Spoiler:
    Now where is that "slacker Sirfolio16"???? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I am nothing if not a minion of my word... $100 added.

I will drop another $100 on Friday if it gets over $1000!
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude - you are awesome!

how?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that's a minion I can truly love!!! LOL LOL Thanks for the donation!!!!

Spoiler:
    New Yorker's really ROCK!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the awesome and generous donations! Great job.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope not a drug dealer... lol
    I have been putting money aside for this fundraiser ever since I learned about it.

Now lets get this thing over $1000 already. Friday will be here soon and I will have $100 burning a hole in my pocket!!!
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, it has been mentioned as to when I will change my "Avatar" to reflect the whole "HF Minions" phenomena. Well, it's no secret to everyone here just how attached I am to that inter-locking "N" & "Y" and I absolutely NEVER change it even on "halloween" however, since there has been such overwhelming support this year for the HF I will change my "avatar" when we reach the stated $2,500 "widget goal". I have already updated my signature, which I am always reluctant to do, to reflect my "Despicable HF Minions"!!!

So, let's get to the "donating"!!! I believe our short term goal is $1,000 by Friday? Let's get busy, my "Minions"!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my Lord!! "Bomber, the Haven Fund Wonder Dog" is getting sooooo many treats!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Added my own temporary makeover.Not much out there in the way of Minions and Goblins, so went for the Minion Roland look...
    Damn stroppy... how did you find that photo of me... its true what they say once its on the net its out there forever.... so many mistakes made in college.... LOL
    You guys are cracking me up!!!

Be afraid, be very afraid. It would appear that the ranks of my "Haven Fund Minions" are growing!!!

Spoiler:
    Do YOU have what it takes to be one of my "Minions"?

If, my "Minions" grow to exceed single digits I will even change my "Avatar" to reflect "Despicable Me". As you all are well acquainted, I NEVER change my beloved "Avatar!!!

I have "invited" a few folks, but I think it is better that I get "Volunteers" for the most part. So, if you think you rate, PM me and be sworn in!!!
    Oh Dispicable Haven Whore leader, are ya changing your beloved Avatar after there are 10 Haven Fund Minions or when the donations reach $2,500???

The (arf arf growl, I am not insubordinate Brooklyn) Bomber Minion wants to know!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Added my own temporary makeover.Not much out there in the way of Minions and Goblins, so went for the Minion Roland look...
    Damn stroppy... how did you find that photo of me... its true what they say once its on the net its out there forever.... so many mistakes made in college.... LOL
    You guys are cracking me up!!!

Be afraid, be very afraid. It would appear that the ranks of my "Haven Fund Minions" are growing!!!

Spoiler:
    Do YOU have what it takes to be one of my "Minions"?

If, my "Minions" grow to exceed single digits I will even change my "Avatar" to reflect "Despicable Me". As you all are well acquainted, I NEVER change my beloved "Avatar!!!

I have "invited" a few folks, but I think it is better that I get "Volunteers" for the most part. So, if you think you rate, PM me and be sworn in!!!
    Oh Dispicable Haven Whore leader, are ya changing your beloved Avatar after there are 10 Haven Fund Minions or when the donations reach $2,500???

The (arf arf growl, I am not insubordinate Brooklyn) Bomber Minion wants to know!
    As my fellow devoted "Yankee" fan on these boards, what say you???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast