Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Haven Fund Raiser...

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the total of $3,610 was bugging me. I fixed that $3,700 looks much better.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Great job Racer...
    Thankee-sai...
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on everyone don't forget... If you guys can get the pot up to $5000 by end of day Feb. 28th I will contribute yet another $500 in the first few days of March!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by Jimimck
    For sale:

The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Hard back AND paperback PROOF/ARC. Both are unread in fine condition.

ALL PROCEEDS OF THE SALE WILL BE DONATED TO THE HAVEN FUNDRAISER.

Books are in the US, and so agreed price will include postage in the US. International to cover costs please.

Please PM me with offers, and hopefully we can raise some more funds for the fundraiser....

Cheers

Bump

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$3,720.00!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

How do we get an update on the new Total amount? It has to be much closer to $5,000 now.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    How do we get an update on the new Total amount? It has to be much closer to $5,000 now.
    It will most likely be updated in the next couple of days. The current auctions just expired and payment must be received first. I' say we are well over $4500.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$3,740.00!!!!

Like, Krystle I am anticipating the overall goal update as well!! We are halfway through the month and knocking on the $5,000.00 challenge, Ray laid down!!! Good to know where we stand!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, I need some answers!!! Can anyone tell me why exactly that we are at $3,750.00 and not $4,000.00???? Some "minions" are seriously slacking!! There will be a "zero tolerance" policy for this type of behavior from this day forward!!!

Spoiler:
    BTW, How was your "Valentine's Day? Did you get your significant other a nice bouquet of flowers? LOL

Spoiler:
    "93", Simon!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I confess. I am the slacker. I worked 7 shifts this week and shoveled some snow.
    But we have 45 F degree weather coming.
    I will pay penance at the donation button.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Penance paid.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Penance paid.
    Well done!! I hate crooked numbers though. "0's" are the way to go. I fixed it!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking that we need an "Actual Total" update here real soon if at all possible!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I concur!! I need to know if I can post my melon celebration photo... and if I need to get working on the next one!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going out on a limb, and including the $400 that David from Betts books committed to if he sold the 4 hardback copies of IMC 2013 he had on hand.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

My $500 will go into the pot on Tuesday...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose it's "melon time".

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

stkmw02 already posted one... And it's AWESOME!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, slap my face and call me "Berty" we did it guys!!! Minions, pat yourselves on the back for a job well done!!! I'm so proud!!!

Mid-month as well. What a crowd!!!

"Bomber, the Haven Fund Wonder Dog" is just too freaking excited!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn!!! I just cannot get over it!! Almost half way there and it's mid-February!!! We are just tearing it up folks!!! Keep up the good work!!! More cool auction items await you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I take a few well deserved days off and you guys "slack off"??? Let's get busy boys and girls!! There's auctions to be hawked and bid on, donations to be made and deals to be done for the Haven Fund!!! Get back to work, me hearties!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It seems I may have put a damper on the whole "Fund Raiser" this year. It was not my intent, but I apologize to any of you that I have annoyed or offended this year. It will be my last, FWIW. However, Jerome and the many artist's involved put a heckuva lot of time and effort into supporting this cause. Please, do not let my transgressions damper that effort. There are many wonderful items and good will to the HF that do not involve me. Please support it as you are able and can afford.

Plus, do not forget the "Grand Prize" drawing, You can't win it, if you are not in it!!

Donate?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, no way have you put a damper on the fundraiser this year, or any other year.

Don't let one member here make you think you need to back off on the fundraiser whore thing. If you want to tone it down for your own reasons, go right ahead, but just make sure you do what you need from your own POV.

People: some cool auctions up for grabs, go check em out!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with James.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast