Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Haven Fund Raiser...

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm going to say you mentally remove the Ls.... OO Still close to $5,000!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I'm going to say you mentally remove the Ls.... OO Still close to $5,000!
    Yes, we are moving along so far at a rather nice pace, thanks to all of you folks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What, just what could the "Old Haven Fund Whore" have cooked up with his cohorts this time???? It's a quandry!!!

Spoiler:
    Solve the puzzle and you will know!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That puzzle is a bitch - who has teh time or patience to attempt with such small pieces and it doesnt even all really fit on one screen! :-)
    Besides I should already have my ten entries so no need to solve it - right!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Announcement!!

I have recently purchased a signed copy of TWTTKH from a member. Therefore my unsigned AE is up for grabs. Make a verified (by Jerome) donation of $125.00 (my cost) to the Haven Fund and it is yours. I will pay the shipping (U.S. Only, unless otherwise negotiated)

PM me if interested. First come, first served!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Geez Bill! Another amazing donations. Looks like you are giving away your whole collection for the Fundraiser!

Awesome gestures pal.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Geez Bill! Another amazing donations. Looks like you are giving away your whole collection for the Fundraiser!

Awesome gestures pal.
    I try to do what I can.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    That puzzle is a bitch - who has teh time or patience to attempt with such small pieces and it doesnt even all really fit on one screen! :-)
    Ok, I have solved the puzzle - at least enough of it to know exactly what the surprise is (the is a huge amount of black around the main image and to be honest, life is to short to try and fit 100's of random identical black pieces together)

I'm not eligible to win, so I wont post my semi completed puzzle, however to all the Minions on this site - this item rocks!!!!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Ok, I have solved the puzzle - at least enough of it to know exactly what the surprise is (the is a huge amount of black around the main image and to be honest, life is to short to try and fit 100's of random identical black pieces together)

I'm not eligible to win, so I wont post my semi completed puzzle, however to all the Minions on this site - this item rocks!!!!!
    If you solved it, then post it!!! I'm bursting and you save, Jerome having to make it easier!!! This is a very cool item!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Where is this puzzle??

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Where is this puzzle??

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Prize-Drawing
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops! Sorry about the duplicate answer.

John

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

GOD DAMMIT! in my attempt to get a screenshot of my puzzle, I refreshed the screen and bang, the effin puzzle just RESET! Hours of careful work gone in a flash

I hate flash!

Bill - I can reveal to you what it looks like in a PM if you want
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

GOD DAMMIT! in my attempt to get a screenshot of my puzzle, I refreshed the screen and bang, the effin puzzle just RESET! Hours of careful work gone in a flash

I hate flash!

Bill - I can reveal to you what it looks like in a PM if you want
    If you managed to solve it reveal it to all!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

ok folks - The answer to the puzzle is.....

AN ALEX McVey PENNYWISE THE CLOWN MINION!!!!!

This is an awesome collectable, It's going to be the hottest HF fund item ever. Bill - post a picture so everyone can see the scary eyes and teeth!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

ok folks - The answer to the puzzle is.....

AN ALEX McVey PENNYWISE THE CLOWN MINION!!!!!

This is an awesome collectable, It's going to be the hottest HF fund item ever. Bill - post a picture so everyone can see the scary eyes and teeth!
    Hey, I work for others. Get him to reveal, If you solved it you own it!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I cant post a picture, due to the whole jigsaw resetting in an accidental button press whilst trying to take a screenshot

RF - can you do the honours?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry folks looks like Jerome has left the building. Hopefully he will be back soon and everyone can see the full picture of this awesome item!!

2:34am - 4 hours on a damn electronic jigsaw with nothing to show for it. I'm going to bed....

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I cant post a picture, due to the whole jigsaw resetting in an accidental button press whilst trying to take a screenshot
    I had a similar issue; I used the zoom in feature only to find you couldn’t zoom out and see the whole thing anymore. I had to start over and gave up.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I did the whole thing again - bit quicker this time as I knew what I was trying to create

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY COOL!!!
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nice indeed
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pennywise on an extreme acid trip ????
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol love it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast