Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: 2014 Haven Fund Raiser...

Threaded View

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2014 Haven Fund Raiser...

Is just around the corner!!!! As most of you seasoned TDT.Org folks know, I am the Haven Fund Whore. As such, I am hard at work, even now, trying to come up with new and cool items for the HF. I need books!!! Preferably 1/1 editions that I can send out to various artists who help us out each year and have them remarqued for auction items.

A few that come to mind are...

Desperation (GE if possible)
    The Green Mile
    Duma key
    Everything's Eventual
    The Wasteland's
    Dr. Sleep
    IT (GE preferred)
    SOD Vol I/II
    FD/NS
    The Talisman
    The Dead Zone (Any edition)
    The Stand (original or Uncut)

Pretty much any edition illustrated by an artist. Feel free to post or PM me any questions/suggestions, but keep in mind we like to surprise folks with the auction items when they are posted.

Your help and generosity are more than greatly appreciated!!! Ka is a wheel, my friends!!! Happy Holidays to all!!!

Edit: For all you new members that have yet to experience the Haven Fund Raiser, in addition to awesome auction items, there are generally prizes, contests and benefits for donating to the Haven Fund. However, I will leave the finer details for, Jerome to explain. Suffice to say, that in addition to helping the Haven Fund, and all the good karma that brings, there is usually a lot of FUN to be had!!!

The Haven Fund Raiser, officially commences 1/1/14!!!
    Last edited by Merlin1958; 03-17-2014 at 05:53 PM.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????