Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Haven Fund Raiser...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, someone put us over the $4,000.00 mark!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You folks have absolutely no idea what is in store for bidders in the next few weeks. Awesome x 10 items are in the pipeline so pay close attention to HF threads and posts!! You will not want to miss out on these unprecedented "One of a Kind" auctions!!! Exclusive to the 2014 Haven Fund Raiser!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds exciting, but my wallet is a little worried.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am aware of and have been involved in one. I am saving up my pennies for this
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Sounds exciting, but my wallet is a little worried.....
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I am aware of and have been involved in one. I am saving up my pennies for this
    Pennies will not cut it, my friend. These are some truly unique and collectible items!! Stroppy, You have no idea, I was even floored!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am referring to the item being worked on this side of the pond - have you seen this yet?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am referring to the item being worked on this side of the pond - have you seen this yet?
    No, I have yet to see it, but would love to!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My apologies in advance, but I was a bit behind the eight ball when we started the HF this year and I misplaced my notes. Can the member that donated a TDT III to be remarqued by Ned Dameron PM me ASAP?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

People, we have been hanging around the $4,000.00 mark for a while now. Let's get it going on. Currently we are at $4,060.00, I'm gonna pop in a $10 spot. Who's with me????????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll see your $10 and raise you $5. That's another $15 in!

Click

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll see your $10 and raise you $5. That's another $15 in!

Click
    Nasty little goblin'ssss with their crooked numbers.........

$4,100.00
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

I've purchased a number of items from The Haven Foundation, and want to say that everything has been very satisfactory in terms of quality and price. It's fun to buy there knowing where the money is going.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I've purchased a number of items from The Haven Foundation, and want to say that everything has been very satisfactory in terms of quality and price. It's fun to buy there knowing where the money is going.
    Good for you and thank you very much for the support!!!

You're going to want to keep a watch for some future items coming up. We have a couple of "Mind-Blower's" in the weeds. Stuff that has never been done before!!! The Haven Fund Whore's ass is killing him!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    My apologies in advance, but I was a bit behind the eight ball when we started the HF this year and I misplaced my notes. Can the member that donated a TDT III to be remarqued by Ned Dameron PM me ASAP?
    Also, the "Green Mile GE" and the Trade edition? Again, my apologies for my shoddy record keeping. We also have a "Duma Key" inbound that I missed. I'm a lousy "Whore" this year!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything's Eventual, Duma Key, Desperation, Dr. Sleep, The Green Mile (In two states) Rachel Readman, Oh yeah, we got "game"!!! And some new twists on old items. Did I mention, Ned Dameron? Get your check books ready!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In the spirit of full disclosure, I have to admit, Merlin IV was in my wife's care and she let him draw and destroy my HF donor list. As a result, and I profusely apologize, I don't know who donated what books. A few I remember distinctly, but others I am at a loss for. I know the donor for one of the "Duma Key'. I know who donated a "Desperation" GE. I do not know who donated the "Green Mile GE", The Wastelands trade, or the second Duma Key.

I sincerely apologize for my grandson and me, but would greatly appreciate if the donors would PM me. We were able to do some amazing things with these books. Therefore, I want to give credit where it is due.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You also credited me with the Green Mile Hardcover. I didn't donate that. I offered one but you said that you already had one.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You also credited me with the Green Mile Hardcover. I didn't donate that. I offered one but you said that you already had one.
    My bad, it was an educated guess that I didn't study for. LOL I feel like such an idiot, I can't really blame, Merlin IV he's two. I did spend a night on the couch after blaming my wife, if that's any consolation!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just put me down for any unclaimed donations lol. And let RF know each earns me double entries in to grand prize draw.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Just put me down for any unclaimed donations lol. And let RF know each earns me double entries in to grand prize draw.

Wise ass. Just what you expect from "Down Under" folks!! LOL Apologies, Grant!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Have we all forgotten the face of our father'? Hasn't been much action lately!! Dig a little deeper folks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looks like a relatively new ebayer (1) in the mix for the sub press green mile books.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than one day, and yes a new ebay member. One of the recent auctions sold to a buyr with zero feedback (although they have 1 now from me).

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Less than one day, and yes a new ebay member. One of the recent auctions sold to a buyr with zero feedback (although they have 1 now from me).
    everyones gotta pop their cherry sometime - no better place than a King auction
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What is our total total at the moment?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast