Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1583

Thread: Book Collection: Stroppy Goblin

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a GOOD deal for you Simon... cause that S/L IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it! Average story, but the look of the S/L with the signed card is very cool!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice trade, Simon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice BB! That was my first ever s/l purchase.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So jealous

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

On the subject of SecretSanta, I see some poeple are updating threads to help out those looking for ideas. I reviewed my thread and I'm pretty sure it's easy to spot anything I don't have, which in the King books section is kinda limited I guess unless someone is willing to send me a S/L which I doubt very much!

I am also a big collector of books about SK and his work and there's plenty of scope for items I dont have, but I can't be sure I have posted EVERYTHING I have on the subject, so I have extracted the info below from my spreadsheet as to 1st/1st books I'm still looking for.

Of course I dont expect anything specific and would be grateful of any unique item that comes my way

Spoiler:

1985 Michael R. Collings and David A. Engebretson The Shorter Works of Stephen King
    1988 Joseph Reino Stephen King: The First Decade, From Carrie to Pet Sematary
    1988 Tony Magistrale Landscape of Fear: Fiction and Film of Stephen King
    1989 Tyson Blue The Unseen King
    1989 Tony Magistrale The Moral Voyages of Stephen King
    1989 James Van Hise The Illustrated Stephen King
    1990 Stephen Spignesi The Stephen King Quiz Book
    1991 Tony Magistrale The Shining Reader
    1992 Tony Magistrale The Dark Descent: Essays Defining Stephen King's Horrorscape
    1992 Tony Magistrale Stephen King: The Second Decade
    1992 James Van Hise Stephen King and Clive Barker: Masters of the Macabre II
    1992 Stephen Spignesi The Second Stephen King Quiz Book
    1992 Tony Magistrale A Casebook on The Stand
    1992 Anne Saidman Stephen King: Master of Horror
    1993 Ann Lloyd The Films of Stephen King
    1994 Jonathon P. Davis Stephen King's America
    1995 Amy and Marjorie Kayishian Stephen King
    1996 Sharon A. Russell Stephen King: A Critical Companion
    1996 Michael R. Collings The Work of Stephen King
    1997 Anthony Timpone Fangoria Masters of the Dark: Stephen King and Clive Barker
    1997 Michael R. Collings Scaring Us to Death: The Impact of Stephen King on Popular Culture
    1997 Robert W. Bly The Ultimate Unauthorized Stephen King Trivia Challenge
    1998 Harold Bloom Stephen King (part of series Modern Critical Views)
    1998 Stephen Spignesi The Lost Work of Stephen King
    1998 Kathleen Lant and Theresa Thompson Imagining the Worst: Stephen King and the Representation of Women
    1998 Brenda Miller Power and Jeffery D. Wilhelm Reading Stephen King: Issues of Censorship, Student Choice and Popular Literature
    1998 Tony Magistrale Discovering Stephen King's The Shining
    1999 John F. Wukovits People In the News: Stephen King
    1999 CheckerBee Publishing Stephen King: A Readers Checklist and Reference Guide
    1999 Beth Gehman The Stephen King Internet Guide
    2000 Suzan Wilson Stephen King: King of Thrillers and Horrors
    2002 Stephen Jones Creepshows
    2003 Michael R. Collings Horror Plum'd
    2003 Rocky Wood, David Rawsthorne, Norma Blackburn The Complete Guide to the Works of Stephen King First and Second Editions 2004: Third Edition
    2003 Tony Magistrale Hollywood's Stephen King
    2005 Heidi Strengell Disecting Stephen King: From the Gothic to Literary Naturalism
    2006 Nancy Whitelaw Dark Dreams: The Story of Stephen King
    2007 Rocky Wood and Justin Brooks The Stephen King Collector's Guide
    2007 Brenda Miller Power, Jeffery D. Wilhelm and Kelly Chandler Reading Stephen King: Issues of Censorship, Student Choice and Popular Literature (revised)
    2007 Lois H. Gresh and Robert Weinberg The Science of Stephen King: From Carrie to Cell, The Terrifying Truth Behind the Horror Master's Fiction
    2008 Albert Rolls Stephen King: A Biography
    2008 Michael R. Collings Stephen King is Richard Bachman
    2009 Kevin Quigley Chart of Darkness
    2009 Tony Magistrale Stephen King: America's Story Teller
    2009 Lisa Rogak Haunted Heart: The Life and Times of Stephen King
    2009 Mark Browning Stephen King on the Big Screen
    2010 Kevin Quigley Ink in the Veins
    2011 Michael R. Collings Toward Other Worlds
    2011 Michael R. Collings Perspectives: Views, Reviews, Interviews
    2011 Andrew J. Rausch and Ronald Riley The Stephen King Movie Quiz Book
    2011 Rocky Wood and Justin Brooks Stephen King: A Literary Companion
    2011 Mark Browning Stephen King on the Small Screen
    2012 Kevin Quigley A Good Story and Good Words
    2014 Brighton David Gardner A Face Amongst the Masters
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL LOL See? Everybody is a BIG OLD KID come, Santa Claus time!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    BTW, Myself included, but at this time I choose to emulate Old Kris Kringle as best I can!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Late Birthday present from my Kids. Apparently it got stuck in the Ukraine postal service!!

Will look cool on my office wall.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Late Birthday present from my Kids. Apparently it got stock in the Ukraine postal service!!

Very cool!! That's a fun gift!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! Very cool gift, indeed!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Late Birthday present from my Kids. Apparently it got stock in the Ukraine postal service!!

That's awesome! Congrats!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thats cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Simon! The youngins did well and didn't forget the face of their father
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's cool Simon.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Cool

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

new S/L!!!

Purchased from a UK collector that I don't believe is on the site (please correct me if I'm wrong!) via David @ Betts - thank you both

UK WTTKH S/L 1/200

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I also just had a couple of items come in from the US, first a copy of the anomaly CTCC which was sent to me by Papaseraphim - Thanks
    Nick!

I know there have been a couple of pictures posted, but not sure all the differences have been shown

It will be interesting to see how different the UK edition is when its finally released

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The other book is the 1st edition new hearts in Suspension book, thanks to CD for this one.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions Simon! I've been debating about getting Hearts in Suspension, but I think I'm leading more on the side to pick it up than to let it pass by.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new additions Simon. Congrats!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice ones. Congrats Simon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Country
    Country Flag

Simon, how many S/L's are you now up to?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    More than I thought!

I just did a count and I'm going to list them here, more for my benefit than anything else as I can refer back to it in the future...

1. Firestarter
    2. Cujo
    3. Christine
    4. Eyes of the Dragon
    5. Skeleton Crew
    6. Letters from Hell
    7. Dolan's Cadillac
    8. Fantasy and Science Fiction December 1990
    9. The Stand
    10. Insomnia
    11. Desperation
    12. Regulators
    13. UK Desperation/Regulators
    14. Six Stories
    15. Bag of Bones UK
    16. Black House
    17. From a Buick 8
    18. Dark Tower V
    19. Dark Tower VI
    20. Dark Tower VII
    21. Secretary of Dreams Vol I
    22. Secretary of Dreams Vol II
    23. Under the Dome US
    24. Under the Dome UK
    25. Blockade Billy
    26. TWTHKH UK
    27. Joyland
    28. Doctor Sleep US
    29. Doctor Sleep UK
    30. The Shining

plus 2 flat signed books - Total 32!

Country
    Country Flag

More than I thought!

I just did a count and I'm going to list them here, more for my benefit than anything else as I can refer back to it in the future...

1. Firestarter
    2. Cujo
    3. Christine
    4. Eyes of the Dragon
    5. Skeleton Crew
    6. Letters from Hell
    7. Dolan's Cadillac
    9. The Stand
    10. Insomnia
    11. Desperation
    12. Regulators
    13. UK Desperation/Regulators
    14. Six Stories
    15. Bag of Bones UK
    16. Black House
    17. From a Buick 8
    18. Dark Tower V
    19. Dark Tower VI
    20. Dark Tower VII
    21. Secretary of Dreams Vol I
    22. Secretary of Dreams Vol II
    23. Under the Dome US
    24. Under the Dome UK
    25. Blockade Billy
    26. TWTHKH UK
    27. Joyland
    28. Doctor Sleep US
    29. Doctor Sleep UK
    30. The Shining

plus 2 flat signed books - Total 32!
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

More than I thought!

1. Firestarter
    2. Cujo
    3. Christine
    4. Eyes of the Dragon
    5. Skeleton Crew
    6. Letters from Hell
    7. Dolan's Cadillac
    9. The Stand
    10. Insomnia
    11. Desperation
    12. Regulators