Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Equations ?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Equations ?

Ok here we go. (warning: my mind works differently to most peoples )

If GB = E and PM = FA and S = HH, Who would = DG?

Good luck!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm giving it 24 hours before posting clues...

well I say clues, probably more like infuriating additional equations that will hopefully confuse you more...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need one clue, namely: do you think it is solvable?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

sure - if you think laterally. There is a big clue in the question and of course its Stephen King related. All you have to do is work out how.

Bears can do it!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

You got me.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinking thinking ...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea, but taking a shot...
    Spoiler:
    Father Callahan?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Hmmmmmm
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I have no idea, but taking a shot...
    Spoiler:
    Father Callahan?
    No sorry, that's wrong.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, clues. Use as many as you like, but deduct yourself a point for each

Clue 1

Clue 2

Clue 3

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Courtney Love?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am sure it is.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Courtney Love?
    LOL - no that's not right!

Please post your thoughts, I would love to know how every one is approaching this...

Country
    Country Flag

I'd rather keep my idiotic thoughts to myself, or I'll never be able to sell myself as an intellectual here again

as one riddler said back at .net while guessing one of my own old riddles "this riddle has become the crux of my existence"

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bears try hard...

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

OY VEY!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    OY
    incorrect - sorry

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

On the basis that I sense some 'random' answers being posted and the possibility that someone might get the answer by a lucky guess, I shall confirm the answer as being correct but only award the goose to the person who correctly solves the riddle. In other words people "extra marks for showing your workings out" !!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bonus clue only for bears...

Country
    Country Flag

[offtop]you are very welcome to join the non-stop festivities at the Castle, goblin! [/offtop]

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King books ... nope, Stephen King characters ... nope! Stephen King locations ... oh wait!

Stand = Hemingford Home ... nope that doesn't work for the rest of them ...

OK, let's try letters to numbers:

If 72 = 5 and 1613 = 61 and 19 = 88, Who would = 47?

7 minus 2 equals 5 ... 16 backwards is 61 ... 19 backwards is 91 and 9 minus 1 is 8 ...

I'm lost. Grrrrrrrrrr

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon you are doing well. Back up a little and read everything I have written in this post...

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

GB - George Bannerman?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    GB - George Bannerman?
    No - keep trying

Ugh I have no idea I give up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast