Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Webstar1000

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Kris! Just wow!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Hey Kris

For you to fully appreciate the magnitude of this item please send it to me right away so I can take a picture of it sitting on my shelf in Room 217. I promise, it will give you a different view than you are seeing. You will be in awe of the picture. I promise.

Mulleins
    hahaha Thanks Ralph!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that, Kris. Beautiful.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Hey Kris

For you to fully appreciate the magnitude of this item please send it to me right away so I can take a picture of it sitting on my shelf in Room 217. I promise, it will give you a different view than you are seeing. You will be in awe of the picture. I promise.

Mulleins

Fantastic idea! I propose Kris sends the book out for a year. Each collector keeps the book for 5 days, then sends it to the next person on a predetermined list. With Holidays etc. I would think at least 40+ collectors could enjoy the book.

To be on the list, one has to deposit $9K in escrow, refunded (minus shipping and insurance) once the book makes it safely to the next person on the "tour" list. (Don't worry, I won't buy a laptop with the money
    Spoiler:
    See Dt.Net rumors thread-
    )

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have more faith in our postal system than I do.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Way too cool, Kris!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty proud of this guy. I always wanted a Whelan Prelim or original from a book... with the iconic number "19". Whelan did two that i know of... and no prelims. A good friend of mine (AKC) has a wonderful one and I thought they were gone... the other long sold off being an older book. When I was visiting... Audrey and Michael knew I wanted a "19" and they had never sold the other one. They got it out and had it sitting against a wall just seeing if I would notice. HELL YES I noticed and promptly looked at my wife and begged. She was A-OK with me getting it. Nice size piece too. I LOVE IT. I just cannot get enough of Michael Whelan's work. I prefer it over any other artist... I hope to acquire more over time but it gets hard to find. This is "19" from the Dark Tower #7!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

This again looks superb. Right on the standard I have come to expect.
    What with the tray case and now this, where next?
    I am sure you must be delighted.
    On the mark Kris, beautiful.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Simply awesome, Kris! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing how such a simple, minimal image can be so distinctive, stylistically Whelan. Love it.

Country
    Country Flag

Since I am saving ALL my pennies for a Lettered Regulators... I will be posting a LOT less. The last load I had been waiting for came in. Some nice stuff My wife bought me the traycased Six Stories.. which is what I have been holding out for. The Orbik IT proof which is one of the last parts of my IT collection... I still need: a signed 1st, original Proof and UK proof... if anyone has one for a steal my ears are open haha This is also a gift from David Palumbo... he did the artwork for me in the prelim I had at one time. I have only seen one other 2 pager and that is it. The only two with any color added as well. I think this to be the best remarque I have seen hands down

LASTLY.. you have all seen it but DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... in person this book is one of the best I have held. It is truly up there with some of the lettereds we have in the King world. I cannot WAIT to see what Paul does next. Good job brother... no... GREAT JOB!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As usual awesome new additions, Kris. I love the Whelan 19 art. The CD IT proof is one of my missing proofs. Congratulations!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, you're on fire lately! Congrats - love that 2-pager Palumbo

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    As usual awesome new additions, Kris. I love the Whelan 19 art. The CD IT proof is one of my missing proofs. Congratulations!
    Yeah, its damm near un-read too! The only proofs I will be collecting are the IT. It was what started it all so I want to get the whole collection
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing new stuff Kris, CONGRATS !!!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Since I am saving ALL my pennies for a Lettered Regulators... I will be posting a LOT less. The last load I had been waiting for came in. Some nice stuff My wife bought me the traycased Six Stories.. which is what I have been holding out for. The Orbik IT proof which is one of the last parts of my IT collection... I still need: a signed 1st, original Proof and UK proof... if anyone has one for a steal my ears are open haha This is also a gift from David Palumbo... he did the artwork for me in the prelim I had at one time. I have only seen one other 2 pager and that is it. The only two with any color added as well. I think this to be the best remarque I have seen hands down

LASTLY.. you have all seen it but DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... in person this book is one of the best I have held. It is truly up there with some of the lettereds we have in the King world. I cannot WAIT to see what Paul does next. Good job brother... no... GREAT JOB!

AWESOME Kris, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Kris!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME as always, brother!!!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Yeah, its damm near un-read too! The only proofs I will be collecting are the IT. It was what started it all so I want to get the whole collection
    Congratulations again, Kris. The IT proofs are nice ones to obtain. IT and The Stand are my two favourite stories.
    Looking forward to your future new additions.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Killer additions Kris. Palumbo's Remarque is amazing, and of course so is the ARC and rebound EOTD.

Country
    Country Flag
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Outstanding as usual, my friend!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Kris. Congrats dude.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Kris!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast