Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How are the Stephenking.com forums?

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default How are the Stephenking.com forums?

I have an account there but I've rarely posted. How does it fare compared to here? Is there a lot of traffic?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Not a lot of traffic. Mostly people selling stuff, or bragging about what they have bought.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

SKMB:

Threads 2,696
    Posts 136,721
    Members 38,742

tdt.org:

Threads 7,747
    Posts 778,477
    Members 11,144

Many of the posts are by one-timers and are often "puff" items. There are a few contributors, however, that make some substantial postings.

They have no real equivalent of our Calvin's Corner, though.

They also have one member (GNTLGNT) who brings to mind our Merlin1958.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    SKMB:

Threads 2,696
    Posts 136,721
    Members 38,742

tdt.org:

Threads 7,747
    Posts 778,477
    Members 11,144

Many of the posts are by one-timers and are often "puff" items. There are a few contributors, however, that make some substantial postings.

They have no real equivalent of our Calvin's Corner, though.

They also have one member (GNTLGNT) who brings to mind our Merlin1958.

John
    He bangs a drum for the HF? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apart from Ms. Mod's postings it's not that insightful.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Fangoria

Next month I might check my pms. same username

(next month yeh rite)

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Apart from Ms. Mod's postings it's not that insightful.
    Sure, she's nice.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The answer everyone is dancing around: pretty awful.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most of the major SK-related news usually breaks over there before it finds its way here, though. Also, the moderator is SK's personal assistant and frequently posts insightful stuff. So it's worth checking out if for nothing else than that, but TDT.org is really a great place with a lot of perks.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith87 View Post
    Most of the major SK-related news usually breaks over there before it finds its way here, though. Also, the moderator is SK's personal assistant and frequently posts insightful stuff. So it's worth checking out if for nothing else than that, but TDT.org is really a great place with a lot of perks.
    Yeah, we're pretty much all so damn good looking here on TDT.Org!!!

Spoiler:

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith87 View Post
    What he said.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    GNTLGNT
    ...he writes every sentence like this...

I don't know why it annoys me so much, but boy, it really, really does.

+ Reply to Thread