Hi! My name is Brice Beede. I was born in Boston, Mass. on April 13th, 1972. I've pretty much been on my own since I was fifteen. For a couple years I lived on the streets, did more drugs than you can name, hitchhiked around the country, stayed wherever. After two-three years I quit everything cold turkey and it wasn't at all hard. I hitched here in Lumberton, NC leaving Virginia Beach, VA on halloween night of '93 or '94 with plans to visit my brother for a week and then go visit my mother for a week and then go wherever again. It's been a long fuckin' week...cause I'm still here and my brother has moved on. I have two more brothers also.
I've worked a few hundred jobs including one summer when I was young where I worked close to a hundred jobs. Most of those were restaraunt work, but I've done quite a bit of other stuff too. I read incessantly usually as many as twenty books at a time, but I probably haven't read a whole book other than In Mint Condition in close to a year. Anyhow that's enough to get us started. On with the questions. I won't say I'll answer anything, but last time we did something like this well, I don't think I evaded or didn't answer a question and it's unlikely I will this time.

I'll get a picture up tomorrow even though most everyone has seen pics of me before.