Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favourite character in books/comics?

Traveler Cass will become famous soon enough

Default Favourite character in books/comics?

Hey guys, the question is simple, which is your fav character in the whole dark tower universe? this includes the books and comics as well so don't be shy about it.

My favourite character would be Cuthbert, for who I feel most identified.

Yours?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Eddie!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Oy
    reality continues to ruin my life

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Susannah

I am not counting Roland. He is beyond competition. Also, I strongly suspect we must have a thread like this somewhere; I'll look into it.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gasher
    Randall Flagg/Tax Man in WTTKH
    Pennywise
    Atropos
    Tak (in cop form)
    Lard Ass Hogan
    Stevens the Butler
    The Monkey
    Andy Dufresne

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Gasher
    Randall Flagg/Tax Man in WTTKH
    Pennywise
    Atropos
    Tak (in cop form)
    Lard Ass Hogan
    Stevens the Butler
    The Monkey
    Andy Dufresne
    Andy & The Monkey are in TDT universe?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

When Andy Dufresne escaped from Shawshank, he found The Monkey just relaxing on the side of the embankment.

Then they went and had dinner with Roland and Maturin.

Duh!

Traveler Cass will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Susannah

I am not counting Roland. He is beyond competition. Also, I strongly suspect we must have a thread like this somewhere; I'll look into it.
    COMPLETELY agree with you. Roland is out of competition.
    Also, I supposed that as well but I figured it must be old enough to start a new one.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Poll: The big question now and forever: Who is your favourite from the Ka-Tet? sent to The Clearing. Very sad. 99% of all existence is meaningless repetition.

My favorite TDT character is Maturin, the Turtle.

I'd be interested to read if newer members would also post @ DT Questionnaire *Spoilers*

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mike, whenever you see a thread that you think should be brought back, just say a word to bears

Cass: it doesn't matter if the original thread is old; in this case, luckily, it is different.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

It IS different. This is a decent topic as well, and provokes fresh thought.
    The future, of course, means as much as the past. Don't mind me and my midlife crankiness.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It's gotta be Eddie. Always Eddie. Loved the journey he went on, and I especially love his twisted sense of humour!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Country
    Country Flag

and this is our main difference, DD...

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#1 and always, OY

2nd runner-up, Gasher

Honorable mention since it's in a book connected via beam to The Dark Tower, Mr. Munshun

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    It's gotta be Eddie. Always Eddie. Loved the journey he went on, and I especially love his twisted sense of humour!
    I loved Eddie until
    Spoiler:
    his death scene when I kept thinking, for fuck sake DIE ALREADY!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dorcas from Rose Madder

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta give a shout out for Ol' Traveling Jack as my @2 man!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Leaving Roland out of the equation, it's got to be Cuthbert - because I can very well understand outward light-heartedness as a coping mechanism.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since the Tower allegedly contains all universes, I'm going with James Bond.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Show Your Solidarity!!!! Embrace the "Occupy" movement!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ions-hints-etc.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    and this is our main difference, DD...
    Don't worry, there'll be more.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

+ Reply to Thread