Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Occupy Dt.Org prizes, rules, clarifications, hints etc.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF TDT.ORG:

ANOTHER URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA:

DRASTIC TIMES CALL FOR DRASTIC MEASURES

AS THE EPIDEMIC OF TRAITORS CONTINUES, THE SECRETARY OF RED AND BLACK IS NOW APPOINTED BY THE MINISTRY TO AIM AND FIRE ON ANYONE ACTING OR DOING ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS.

LOOK DOWN!

LOOK DOWN!

DON'T LOOK THEM IN THE EYE!

LOOK DOWN!

LOOK DOWN!

WE'LL SHOOT THEM 'TIL THEY DIE!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you all have lost your minds.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THE AMBASSADOR TO ARGENTINA HAS JUST ACHIEVED HIS FIRST MOVE: THE NEW POPE IS ARGENTINIAN.

NEXT MOVE: POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Let me ask the masses this simple question: Would you align yourself with Hitler's Nazis?

Of course not. Because they are obviously the bad guys.

So ... why would you align yourself with a cabinet of criminals and dick-taters whose morals come directly from the obvious bad guys in one of the world's most famous novels? This is not a secret. George Orwell's Nineteen Eight-Four is known worldwise, as is the mentality of Big Brother, yet some members of the Occupy Movement speak the same language with a violent and almost-euphoric sense of self-entitlement.

Big Brother is watching. And unfortunately for all of you who side with Merlin and the Occupy Movement, Big Brother ... is you.

There is still time. We will accept you. We do not have talks about trials and murder. We have talks of peace. Join us.

Alkanto, join us.
    Ari_Racing, join us.

There is good in your hearts, we can help you rediscover it.

There is no need for violence.

Join us.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

And unfortunately for all of you who side with Merlin and the Occupy Movement, Big Brother ... is you.
    I'm good with that. Been doing it my whole career. Now take your hand out of your pants.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I, Sir, am appalled.

Is this the type of man you fine, upstanding ladies and gentlemen want to be associated with?

A man who tells another man to take his hands out of his pants?

This is America, Sir. The only reason we have pants is so we can put our hands in them.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Clearly, I have missed something...

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's what Mrs. Shannon said too!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Meh... Pants are overrated

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    They have gone completely nuts at this point it seems. It's great to watch though
    Christine

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Let me ask the masses this simple question: Would you align yourself with Hitler's Nazis?

So ... why would you align yourself with a cabinet of criminals and dick-taters whose morals come directly from the obvious bad guys in one of the world's most famous novels? This is not a secret. George Orwell's Nineteen Eight-Four is known worldwise, as is the mentality of Big Brother, yet some members of the Occupy Movement speak the same language with a violent and almost-euphoric sense of self-entitlement.

Big Brother is watching. And unfortunately for all of you who side with Merlin and the Occupy Movement, Big Brother ... is you.

There is still time. We will accept you. We do not have talks about trials and murder. We have talks of peace. Join us.

Alkanto, join us.
    Ari_Racing, join us.

Join us.
    "Fess up, Shannon!!! He's only doing this in hopes of getting a scrolling title like mine!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Which I assume will be going away any minute now!!! LOL Remember the Haven Fund!!!! Donate!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Shannon! Couldn't help but notice in your poor attempt at propaganda above that you weren't smart enough to at least use the photo of Jonah Jameson where he actually really does like Hitler:

I think the one you used was when he modelled L'Oreal for Men.

Are those of you who are thinking of moving, or have already moved, to the dark side really willing to pledge your loyalty to the group who's Special Projects Director doesn't know World War II history from Spider-Man? And thinks that everyone else (including you!) is to stupid to pick up on it? Don't fall for the lies and misdirection! Think for yourself! Make your own choices! And, if you have a second, every one of you should send Shannon a photo of both Hitler and Jonah Jameson so he can learn the difference!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    They have gone completely nuts at this point it seems. It's great to watch though
    Even I gotta admit, the "Hitler" references are a little over the top!! LOL

LOL George!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fear not fellow "Occupy" members!!!

"Buddy Christ" is on our side and we will forgive the One Percenter's their transgressions for they know not what they do!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Buddy Christ FTW!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh no. I remember the last time God was involved. It wasn't pretty for Mr. Merlin. It's okay though I am forever part of the 99!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Oh no. I remember the last time God was involved. It wasn't pretty for Mr. Merlin. It's okay though I am forever part of the 99!
    Good point!!! Better go with "Buddy Christ", right? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just want to know

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Behold the One Percenter's!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm your "Buddy"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Behold the One Percenter's!!!!

These would be more accurate:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF TDT.ORG:

A MESSAGE FROM THE MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA:

BE SURE TO TUNE INTO THE SITE TONIGHT FOR A BREAKING NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT INVOLVING THE TRUE INTENTIONS OF OUR "LEADER", JEROME. THIS REVELATION JUST MAY CHANGE THE "OCCUPY" MOVEMENT FOREVER.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We are Watching You
    It Is For Your Safety
    You Need Only Worry If You Are A Terrorist
    We Even Monitor Your Printed Material*
    This Is Necessary To Maintain Safety For The Peasants

Hidden Printer ID Codes

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

Alkanto, join us.
    Ari_Racing, join us.

Join us.
    "Fess up, Shannon!!! He's only doing this in hopes of getting a scrolling title like mine!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Which I assume will be going away any minute now!!! LOL Remember the Haven Fund!!!! Donate!!
    I knew it!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast