Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Occupy Dt.Org prizes, rules, clarifications, hints etc.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Merlin How's this?
    Looking real good!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

As the new Secretary of Nothing, I hear by declare that nothing, absolutely nothing will prevent this Occupy event from happening. In case you don't understand, this is directed towards you Flagg.

LONG LIVE MERLIN!!!
    "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    Add me on Goodreads if you like: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15204751-isaac-lopez

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, seriously. This is my first foray into the threads on this topic. So I knew nothing other than the little blurb at the top of every page on the site. This is hilarious!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, Patrick. Welcome to TheDarkTower.org. Hail The Merlin!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Thanks, Shannon. Don't tell the others, but your new avatar is my favorite.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks, Shannon. Don't tell the others, but your new avatar is my favorite.
    So, Vice-Director?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Ready to GO!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Thanks, Shannon. Don't tell the others, but your new avatar is my favorite."

Hey thanks! It's my favorite, also! lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm wondering, what do my fellow "Occupy" members actually WANT for 3/16/13??? What are our DEMANDS??? LOL LOL LOL Feel free to list them!! As "Director for the Day" I will do my utmost to realize them within reason.

Spoiler:
    Oh, and can somebody wake up, Brice???

I say we tie him up and get "Answers"!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm wondering, what do my fellow "Occupy" members actually WANT for 3/16/13??? What are our DEMANDS??? LOL LOL LOL Feel free to list them!! As "Director for the Day" I will do my utmost to realize them within reason."
    ~ Merlin1958

Spoken like the misguided, confused leader I always knew you to be.

We are the One Percent! Hail Randall Flagg!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm wondering, what do my fellow "Occupy" members actually WANT for 3/16/13??? What are our DEMANDS??? LOL LOL LOL Feel free to list them!! As "Director for the Day" I will do my utmost to realize them within reason."
    ~ Merlin1958

Spoken like the misguided, confused leader I always knew you to be.

We are the One Percent! Hail Randall Flagg!
    Now you're the "Two Percent" you turncoat!!! LOL DD? Bollox him!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

whatever the demands, I'll build the barricade! We need a barricade, right? I like those...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Alkanto, thee who I have named.

Come join us.

You have accepted my counsel before, and now the blood of angry men courses through your veins.

Join us and never let your black side despair.

We are your true family, Jerome and I.

You know it to be true.

Stay true to yourself and to the cause, my friend.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon is a Betrayer!!!

Do not listen to him!!!!
    Merlin1958 speaks the Truth!!!

Randall Flagg and Shannon are lying to you!!! We shall Overcome!!!

And then have Corned beef & Cabbage at Jerome's house!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Alkanto, thee who I have named.

Come join us.

You have accepted my counsel before, and now the blood of angry men courses through your veins.

Join us and never let your black side despair.

We are your true family, Jerome and I.

You know it to be true.

Stay true to yourself and to the cause, my friend.
    I don't care who's in charge.... I just want to party and tear something up....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Demands should include that King create a profile and keep in touch with us all directly from time to time!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Demands should include that King create a profile and keep in touch with us all directly from time to time!
    That's real good. Probably will never happen, but a great idea!!! Seen "Shannon"? Incarcerate him Immediately!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There can be only one!
    Shannon and I are part of the elite 1%.
    You are not. You are a working class slave. Continue to press your nose to the grindstone, or face arrest.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You and Shannon are the people's oppressor's!!! Occupy TDT.Org and restore Freedom to the masses!!!! LOL Or, forever be oppressed!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

...it is the music of a people who will not be slaves again!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, this is not what I intended, but things have escalated.... All cabinet members please PM, Jerome!!! Mass attack is our only hope!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF TDT.ORG:

AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA:

IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THERE HAVE BEEN TRAITORS AMONG US, SUCH TRAITORS GOING SO FAR AS TO BUILD A “RESISTANCE” TO THE EFFORTS OF OUR FEARLESS LEADER FOR THE CAUSE, BIG BENDER.

AS MEMBERS OF HIS CABINET AND ALLEGIANCE, WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN.

WE MUST STAND

WE MUST FIGHT

WE MUST TAKE ACTION!

AS OF TODAY, MARCH 13TH, 2013, THREE DAYS BEFORE THE “OCCUPY” MOVEMENT REACHES ITS HEIGHT AND OUR LEADER GUIDES US TO OUR SPOILS, LET IT BE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE SITE THAT ANYONE CAUGHT TRANSPIRING, PLOTTING WITH, OR ASSOCIATING WITH MEMBERS OF THE “RESISTANCE” IN ANY WAY WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SIDE OF GOOD, PRIVILEDGES STRIPPED AWAY, AND PUT UP ON TRIAL BEFORE THE PEOPLE TO DECIDE HIS OR HER FATE.

THIS CANNOT BE TOLERATED. JEROME (AND HIS PUPPET SHANNON) WILL TRY TO PULL US APART, BREAK OUR ALLEGIANCES, BUT HE WILL FAIL, AS WITH HIS EFFORTS TO MAKE THE SITE A MORE HOSPITABLE PLACE FOR ALL, NOT TO MENTION THE FILTH AND DRIVEL HE CALLS HIS PRECIOUS “CATALOGUE.”

IN THESE DARK TIMES, THE SECRETARIES OF DEFENSE, CHAOS, AND MAYHEM WILL BE PATROLING THE SITE, WATCHING FOR OFFENDERS, READY TO TAKE ACTION ON COMMAND.

TOGETHER, WE MUST—

BAND TOGETHER!

KEEP VIGILENT!

REPORT OFFENDERS!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Put them on trial? They have been warned already. If they shall not rise with the people as we all see fit, well.....send them over to me

Spoiler:
    I am having far too much fun with this

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast