Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "Carrie" -- Slip Cases and Tray Cases by bookslipcase.com

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Loving the piece of Carrie from behind. Also, just checked out the new sculpture. OMG how cool is that!
    Yeah, this young lady has boatloads of talent!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I must admit however, I was little surprised at the cost. As awesome as it is, pretty sure there won't be one in my collection for a while (pending that lotto win I keep planning for...)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I must admit however, I was little surprised at the cost. As awesome as it is, pretty sure there won't be one in my collection for a while (pending that lotto win I keep planning for...)
    I have been conversing with her with regard to several projects, and her talent and the amount of time that goes into these pieces are both considerable. FWIW, not only do the pieces hold their value, they increase rather quickly as well!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been conversing with her with regard to several projects, and her talent and the amount of time that goes into these pieces are both considerable. FWIW, not only do the pieces hold their value, they increase rather quickly as well!!
    Oh my comment was in no way designed to imply I didn't think the piece was worth the asking price, just that that kind of money is more than I could pay... I'm sure to those who collect this type of art, it is well worth the money. And again, this is an awesome scultpure of Oy and Jake!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my comment was in no way designed to imply I didn't think the piece was worth the asking price, just that that kind of money is more than I could pay... I'm sure to those who collect this type of art, it is well worth the money. And again, this is an awesome scultpure of Oy and Jake!
    No need to quantify, James I was just offering some background for others!! You're good, dude!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill-
    Do you know which engraving design has been more popular, "Eyes" or "Prayers"?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    Hey Bill-
    Do you know which engraving design has been more popular, "Eyes" or "Prayers"?
    Unfortunately, I have not been as "up to date" as usual for this one, but I would say "Eyes". At least that's the one I got!!! Very cool case, no? Dick is a "Master" no doubt!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I went with "Prayers" I find the prospective that she used very menacing! but the "Eyes" one is really starting to grow on me.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I went with "Prayers" I find the prospective that she used very menacing! but the "Eyes" one is really starting to grow on me.
    They're both very good, it's just a matter of taste. Here's mine...

Which, because Dick is such an awesome guy, I received as a "Xmas gift"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

That's a pretty sweet present!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a pretty sweet present!
    Generally, he gets steaks, and I get wood!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm, I get wood too - but not so much now as 30-40 years ago.....

I've been sort of neglectful in posting Rachels art. She's progressing nicely ---

The 'Eyes' engraving is slightly in the lead - but only by about 2 or 3.....

And you're right Bill - I think a person actually has to try to do these things (sculpting, painting, etc.) to appreciate how much time they actually entail. Aside from the massive amount of talent and perseverance required, it take countless hours of patience to produce something even remotely desirable!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love how Rachel Readman can do everything. And she's a cutie, too! Number one fan, right here.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

A cutie hey, love you too sweets, hehe.

Next Carrie piece is almost done!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You are one talented individual, M' Lady!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Uno Mas.....

www.bookslipcase.com

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like that one.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Me too! A reputation pic...!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Dick - How many Carrie cases do you anticipate being made?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Rachel!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Uno Mas.....

Oooohhh!!! I really like this one as well!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Here's another from Rachel -- This is the 15th completed. We have 5 more to go before we can complete everything and then ship....

"Tick Tock says the Scary Clock"

www.bookslipcase.com

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Here's another from Rachel -- This is the 15th completed. We have 5 more to go before we can complete everything and then ship....

"Tick Tock says the Scary Clock"

That may be the most impressive (less than violent) piece I have seen. Magnificent.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Favorite so far, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast