Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy TDT.Org

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Rose View Post
    Me loves, Merlin and bears..may I set up the food the night before...alas, I cannot leave work to be here that day...only the Hogmaster and I to work the deli? Please let me know if that's ok..
    We would greatly appreciate your cuisine!!! The day before will be more than fine, my fair lady!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

But..but..which night is the night before?? I saw two dates mentioned...I've lined up Drinks, Appetizers, Soup, Salad, Main Course, Dessert and Coffee..Ok?????
    Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's all in the first post, Rose, my dear!!! 3/16/13 and the info is here...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post750054

Thank you so very much for participating!!!! You are the BEST!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

And thus the two threads shall merge ...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-...-Project-2

Just wanted to remind everyone that during the Occupy TDT.org movement, I will be announcing Ambannon Books' second project. I'm thinking an hour into the event will be the time to unveil. That is all!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

as Sec. of Erotica.... I have something very special in store for all you DT members....
    something that will entertain you for seconds, and ... and just possibly "Keep You Up all Night"

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol I get it I get it!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    as Sec. of Erotica.... I have something very special in store for all you DT members....
    something that will entertain you for seconds, and ... and just possibly "Keep You Up all Night"
    Based upon the past, you will post for a second or two, then not be able to post again for a week...or more.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Based upon the past, you will post for a second or two, then not be able to post again for a week...or more.
    see, I knew I was missed when I wasn't around!
    alas...that's the pitfalls of having an offline life....
    like I do....yeah, right...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

actually... from my past relationship experiences... I'm just trying not to wear out my welcome...

2 posts is usually the maximum amount of posts most people can stand from me in a week.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You can post your little heart out here, Terry!!! You generally crack me the fuck up!!!

So, as a duly appointed Secretary, what programs are you rolling out???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lost Rose has very kindly (As Secretary of Cuisine) agreed to "On line Cater" the event from "Pop's Deli"!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pops-...07689149300449

"Like" her on FB!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Announcement!!!!

Member's posting in this thread at the designated "Occupy" time period will receive "Reputation" from I, your "Director for the Day"!!!!

All Cabinet member's are strongly encouraged to donate $5 to the "PayPal Widget" during this period, if at all possible.

Also, "Bomber" and "The Rabid Dog" will be the Director's "Official" pets for the day and receive treats for all "Widget" donations!!!!

That is all!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Be Advised!!!!

All TheDarkTower.orgians who decide to make themselves known on this forum during the appointed "Occupy" schedule shall be given "Friendship Points" from the direction of Merlin (Hail Merlin!), your "Movie Maker for the 24 hours"!!!!

Every silly-named wardrobe-soldiers should take five hundred pennies and place them in the "MoneyFriend White-Midget" during the appointed "Occupy" schedule, if it pleases you.

In addition, "Rocketeer" plus "Cujo" are deemed Merlin (Hail Merlin!)'s "Animal Friends Under Contract" for the 24 hours and shall be fed well for all "White-Midget" charity givings.

Go with God!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You can post your little heart out here, Terry!!! You generally crack me the fuck up!!!

So, as a duly appointed Secretary, what programs are you rolling out???
    as Secretary of Erotica...

I am proposing major boobage to accompany all female posts.

Do not fret yee distaffic members, I also have some special entertainment planned for you... but that is a super-secret project that can only be revealed on OTDTO day.

and yes... I have coined a palindromic acronym for our special day.... OTDTO - aka. OccupyTheDarkTowerOrg

for you democrats.. do not be upset -palindromic has nothing to do with Sarah Palin
    though our Hannah and Bob are both palindromes

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"though our Hannah and Bob are both palindromes"

Very clever!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

oh yeah.... and all picture posts have to be accompanied by a photo of the poster in lingerie.
    this means you too Shannon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's, Terry!!! Ever the "Quick wit"!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Be Advised!!!!

All TheDarkTower.orgians who decide to make themselves known on this forum during the appointed "Occupy" schedule shall be given "Friendship Points" from the direction of Merlin (Hail Merlin!), your "Movie Maker for the 24 hours"!!!!

Every silly-named wardrobe-soldiers should take five hundred pennies and place them in the "MoneyFriend White-Midget" during the appointed "Occupy" schedule, if it pleases you.

In addition, "Rocketeer" plus "Cujo" are deemed Merlin (Hail Merlin!)'s "Animal Friends Under Contract" for the 24 hours and shall be fed well for all "White-Midget" charity givings.

Go with God!!!
    It's "Hile, Merlin"!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The First Lady of OTDTO
    Baby Rose!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

... and if you're not down with that ...

Go Rose Yourself!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The First Lady of OTDTO
    Baby Rose!

OMG!!! She's "Precious"!!!!! You did good, Shannon!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Miss Rose is beautiful!!!!!
    Thanks, Merlin..will set up the evening of the 15 since I'm be working my saggy butt off...alas..what I'm serving here is nothing like we have at the deli...unless you want Da B.O.S. or pastrami for later in the evening..LOL
    Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The First Lady of OTDTO
    Baby Rose!

Merlin IV says...

"Say what"??? How you doing? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

a little video I just made for you guys.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL That's great, Terry!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast