Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy TDT.Org

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Your choice of "Occupy" avatar was just sparking a memory of the "two hammers" is all, George.
    That was the point of choosing it! I mean, aren't we all going to be sitting at the computer drunk and naked on the 16th? Or is it just me?
    I guarantee I'll be naked.
    and we're all looking forward to THAT
    Is it wrong that I am fascinated by your "Occupy" avatar? LOL
    Jeez Merl, you act like you've never seen an ass with a fist in it... get real...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Your choice of "Occupy" avatar was just sparking a memory of the "two hammers" is all, George.
    That was the point of choosing it! I mean, aren't we all going to be sitting at the computer drunk and naked on the 16th? Or is it just me?
    I guarantee I'll be naked.
    and we're all looking forward to THAT
    Is it wrong that I am fascinated by your "Occupy" avatar? LOL
    Jeez Merl, you act like you've never seen an ass with a fist in it... get real...
    I'm naive like that!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Now its too big.
    Help please
    Like that's the first time you ever said that...
    Like you've ever heard those words spoken to you. Perhaps "where it is?" is more familiar to you
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now its too big.
    Help please
    Like you've ever heard those words spoken to you. Perhaps "where it is?" is more familiar to you
    You're in dangerous territory, Terry. Of course, I'm 6'9" with a size "17" shoe so, "Woof"!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As Secretary of Sarcasm I WILL judge any posted pics of drunken naked members.
    Be prepared for harsh criticism
    I will start with a topless picture. Feel free to be harsh-TN's vote is what matters (self predicting I get a 2 and 1 point is for the beer, the other for the sunglasses).

Spoiler:

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

As Secretary of Sarcasm I WILL judge any posted pics of drunken naked members.
    Be prepared for harsh criticism
    I will start with a topless picture. Feel free to be harsh-TN's vote is what matters (self predicting I get a 2 and 1 point is for the beer, the other for the sunglasses).

Spoiler:
    don't worry TN... I have the rest of the RF's pics....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Now its too big.
    Help please
    nah... I always were my trusty utility belt - never go on a date without it....
    I even wear it during personal time...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

some guys are boob guys, I'm an eye guy.... I like women with large bedroom eyes...

my SEX TOY BOX....

I ask my gals.... Boner, or Woodie tonight?

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

What worries me is that you have the rest of Crow's pics. Exactly why do you have pics of RF, Boomme?

My Mood
    Twisted

Spoiler:
    Scale of 1-10

10 for the sunglasses
    10 for the beer
    10 for being in water
    (all very sexy imo)
    -25 for the glaring white skin that blinded me (Crow Man needs a tan)
    Overall score = 5

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What worries me is that you have the rest of Crow's pics. Exactly why do you have pics of RF, Boomme?
    what... he didn't send them to you too? I thought everyone got copies....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

what... he didn't send them to you too? I thought everyone got copies....

I burned them after "Faithful". Vile book if there ever was one!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Scale of 1-10

10 for the sunglasses
    10 for the beer
    10 for being in water
    (all very sexy imo)
    -25 for the glaring white skin that blinded me (Crow Man needs a tan)
    Overall score = 5
    Brutal honesty-ouch! I did however only anticipate a 2, so right now I have the high score (with a real, not Photoshopped, image).
    I know, I know, Bill is 6'9", yad e yah, but he doesn't have the guts (nor is he as pretty as I am) to post a pic with his own "skin".

P.S. I'm rich-he isn't. I am the 1%, and I am too big to fail...

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Done Merlin.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Done Merlin.
    Looking good, Lurker!!!

RF? My wife shares my most intimate secrets, as I hers. No need to share at this moment with folks on the Internet. Suffice to say that I wear a size 17 shoe!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Somebody wake up, Brice!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaking news from Germany! It is snowing (I have four inches of snow so far today) and it's cold. Keep calm and occupy on.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaking news from Germany! It is snowing (I have four inches of snow so far today) and it's cold.
    Breaking news ... it's like that pretty much year round!

Hey, I got a job lead doing Test & Eval at Stuttgart with L-3 MPRI ... PM me if interested, I'll forward it your way.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaking news from Germany! It is snowing (I have four inches of snow so far today) and it's cold.
    Breaking news ... it's like that pretty much year round!

Hey, I got a job lead doing Test & Eval at Stuttgart with L-3 MPRI ... PM me if interested, I'll forward it your way.
    Breaking news! My wife got her car stuck and I unstuck it only to find out the Kia Rondo cannot make it up the hill into the little village we live in. (mods please move post if you would like)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I just went potty!

UnOccupied for the moment...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I just went potty!

Great!! Next time try to make it to the bathroom!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I just went potty!

Great!! Next time try to make it to the bathroom!!!
    I hate it when that happens.....

New's photos at noon CST

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I just went potty!

TMI!!

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I just went potty!

Okay. Okay. I will save my random thoughts for the "Random Thoughts" thread. Can't wait for Saturday should be a fun time.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Dr. Pepper is good.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast