Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 182 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Kind words. We try our bestest. Pete
    Obviously, you are succeeding!! Thanks again for resolving this matter in such good form. You rock!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam 2929 will become famous soon enough 2929's Avatar

May I ask:
    Assuming that some on this site are "number people" and maintaining matched sets of the PS releases, how are you managing the two variations of THINNER?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by 2929 View Post
    May I ask:
    Assuming that some on this site are "number people" and maintaining matched sets of the PS releases, how are you managing the two variations of THINNER?
    -
    This has already been answered by Pete. There are 974 numbered editions running from 1 - 974. If you have already a number from previous PS editions, you can select which variant you want to match it. The second variant will be a different number based on what numbers are available (there are less copies of the Miller variant, roughly 3:1). To be clear, the variants will be allocated numbers based on buyers preference and not pre-numbered.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    May I ask:
    -
    This has already been answered by Pete. There are 974 numbered editions running from 1 - 974. If you have already a number from previous PS editions, you can select which variant you want to match it. The second variant will be a different number based on what numbers are available (there are less copies of the Miller variant, roughly 3:1). To be clear, the variants will be allocated numbers based on buyers preference and not pre-numbered.
    Yep, understood. --So not possible to request a complimentary number (e.g., my set number is X1, ask for variant numbered XX1)?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

May I ask:
    -
    Yep, understood. --So not possible to request a complimentary number (e.g., my set number is X1, ask for variant numbered XX1)?
    Possible to ask (in fact I did that very thing). No guarantees on what you get though.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi 2929 -- Yep, like Stroppy says, there are just 974 copies. If you've ordered two copies then you'll get your regular number (assuming you've told us about it, of course) for one of 'em (I'm guessing it'll be the Les Edwards variant) and some other number entirely for the second book (the Miller variant). I'm afraid, much as I loves y'all, there's no way I can promise any specific number for the second book. Best Pete

Hi 2929 -- Yep, like Stroppy says, there are just 974 copies. If you've ordered two copies then you'll get your regular number (assuming you've told us about it, of course) for one of 'em (I'm guessing it'll be the Les Edwards variant) and some other number entirely for the second book (the Miller variant). I'm afraid, much as I loves y'all, there's no way I can promise any specific number for the second book. Best Pete
    Thanks, Pete.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm wondering whether the person who has copy #1 of Carrie, will have the balls to request a matching #1 copy of Thinner...

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I'm wondering whether the person who has copy #1 of Carrie, will have the balls to request a matching #1 copy of Thinner...
    Dibs on Thinner #1!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Carrie arrives tomorrow and I'm stuck in... Feckin' Ireland...

Feck, feck, feck!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Feck, feck, feck!
    Time to stand at the bottom of your gate and wait for the postman...

Bet you wish you'd never posted that picture of your house eh Alan?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Feck, feck, feck!
    PLEASE post lots of pictures. I debated on getting this and did not. I am interested to see how hard I am kicking myself. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Well, I heard back from the first purchaser and he's a very happy bunny indeed. Hurrah!
    We've mailed out five copies--all of 'em in the UK--and the others will be going out either tomorrow or Friday.
    Meanwhile, Nigel has now got the four bound-up copies without completed signing sheets and he also has the four loose sheets as well. I reckon we'll have those back later this week or more probably early next week so that means that Steve (#1), Glenn (£2) and me (£3--my lucky number) are all sorted. Phew! Touch and go for a while there but we managed to get things sorted out. Best -- Pete

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bring on the DELUXE EDITION OF THINNER!!!!!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I heard back from the first purchaser and he's a very happy bunny indeed. Hurrah!
    We've mailed out five copies--all of 'em in the UK--and the others will be going out either tomorrow or Friday.
    Meanwhile, Nigel has now got the four bound-up copies without completed signing sheets and he also has the four loose sheets as well. I reckon we'll have those back later this week or more probably early next week so that means that Steve (#1), Glenn (£2) and me (£3--my lucky number) are all sorted. Phew! Touch and go for a while there but we managed to get things sorted out. Best -- Pete
    Hi Pete, I am also VERY VERY pleased, I'm just popping out but I will give you a call later!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Feck, feck, feck!
    Time to stand at the bottom of your gate and wait for the postman...

Bet you wish you'd never posted that picture of your house eh Alan?

Will probably have many sheep guarding the door !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gEDUDmZkyc
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Yes, we're pretty jazzed up about THINNER ourselves. I just got the running sheets yesterday and they're excellent. So approval bass been given and the books should go to Nigel next week around the same time as the slipcases arrive. But we're cutting it close and it's likely we won't be mailing out until January. Nice way to kick off 2015 of course! Best wishes -- Pete

Hey Jon -- Fantastic! I'm going to be out myself this evening but Nicky will be around if you want to leave a message. Best wishes -- Pete

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

THE CARRIE DELUXE EDITION - MORE PHOTOS IN MY COLLECTION THREAD

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it!!!

sk

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

in your humble opinion is it worth the $4500 you spent for it? I have one coming soon.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

in your humble opinion is it worth the $4500 you spent for it? I have one coming soon.
    I have been asking myself this too. I will be very interested to hear all the buyers thoughts. If they are truly happy. How many members I wonder ended up with one?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

Came home from work to find a delivery card waiting for me. Have now got to try and get Friday off work so they can re-deliver. Not sure what's wrong with using Royal Mail, so I could have picked it up from my local post office. Some obscure courier without a nearby depot is MUCH better.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    How many members I wonder ended up with one?
    Not as many as you may think. An elite few.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 182 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast