Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 182 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pete, how's that cold???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Stinkin'. I've given myself a treat by re-reading Avery Corman's THE OLD NEIGHBORHOOD, which I do from time to time when I'm feeling a little under the weather. It's been a difficult kind of week (!), all things considered. This whole THINNER debacle, the cold and, this coming Saturday, Nicky and I are off down to Leicester for Graham Joyce's Memorial service, in which I'll be reading his final blog. For those who might be interested, here's Graham himself:
    https://soundcloud.com/kramawoodgin/...n-the-outwoods.
    Very strange to hear that. Roll on Saturday night when it'll all be over. Best wishes -- Pete

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Gang -- A quick heads-up to say that Mike, Nicky and I signed off on the traycased edition of CARRIE last evening. It looks wonderful. So I'm now hopeful that we'll be sending copies out early next month. Nice Christmas present . . . Best wishes -- Pete

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hi Gang -- A quick heads-up to say that Mike, Nicky and I signed off on the traycased edition of CARRIE last evening. It looks wonderful. So I'm now hopeful that we'll be sending copies out early next month. Nice Christmas present . . . Best wishes -- Pete
    Great News Pete, Really looking forward to it. Any teaser photos?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Once again Kudos to Pete and his latest email. LOVE his humour
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Once again Kudos to Pete and his latest email. LOVE his humour
    +1

Was just reading it there. Made me smile. A lot

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Were there copies of the Christine 30th Anniv. Edition that did not have the signature page and numbered? I just picked up a copy and did not bother to ask about the number because I wasn't concerned about matching a set but when I received there is no signature page. I was not aware of a"trade" edition so didn't worry about it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    Were there copies of the Christine 30th Anniv. Edition that did not have the signature page and numbered? I just picked up a copy and did not bother to ask about the number because I wasn't concerned about matching a set but when I received there is no signature page. I was not aware of a"trade" edition so didn't worry about it.
    Yeah, there was a regular unsigned unnumbered edition.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think so; I think there was an overrun (or maybe something happened to some of the signature sheets?) that resulted in some of the books being unsigned. I think the number was relatively small, and they were offered at a discount by PS.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

From the December 13, 2013 PS Weekly Newsletter: Plus this: we screwed up on the Christine limitation sheets so, instead of a full run of 750 copies signed by the two artists and the two Introducers, we’ve ended up with just 719 copies plus 31 copies without the signing sheets. By that I mean all the artwork is there, plus the dust-jacket, plus the illustrated slipcase . . . but not the sheet. So we’re offering those 31 copies for just £49 apiece plus a one-off postage.

(I swear, my brain's capacity for trivia like this does come in handy sometimes.)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks that's good information. I wasn't aware of the specific reason for their existence. I ended up with one of those, not realizing it wasn't one of the signed ones. I definitely wasn't paying attention at the time. kinda makes the unsigned one more rare than the signed one!

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the information. I never realized some were not numbered. I guess I should have asked what number was in the book before buying.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

PS Publishing currently has all In-Stock titles %25 off, including the remaining copies of Carrie Deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition!

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/current-titles-66-c.asp

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    PS Publishing currently has all In-Stock titles %25 off, including the remaining copies of Carrie Deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition!

That's what I thought, but the discount applies to products currently in stock only. And Thinner's not in stock yet.

sk

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw all three of the anniversary editions at Half Price Books today. $150 each for Christine and Pet Sematary and $85 for Carrie.
    Didn't exactly live up to their name, but it's the first time I've seen them in a physical store.
    Mark Twain

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Saw all three of the anniversary editions at Half Price Books today. $150 each for Christine and Pet Sematary and $85 for Carrie.
    Didn't exactly live up to their name, but it's the first time I've seen them in a physical store.
    Shocked it was a half priced store and they were there... over priced. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

That's what I thought, but the discount applies to products currently in stock only. And Thinner's not in stock yet.

sk
    Oops..I was thinking of Thinner...

sk

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cheers Pete!

What's the latest regarding shipping of the CARRIE Lettered Edition? Any teaser pics?
    When is the order page going up for the THINNER Lettered Edition?

AKC

Oh yes . . . and the deluxe edition of THINNER will be announced early in the new year.

Pete

Hmmm, seems my first response got lost in the ether. Here goes again: I'll be making an announcement in today's Newsletter but I guess it's right that it should appear here first. The 26 lettered copies of the deluxe CARRIOE arrived yesterday afternoon at a little after 3 pm. It looks fantastic. I'll be speaking with a couple of couriers early next week and copies will begging out in time from you to have them well before Christm,as. Ho! Ho! Ho! Bery best wishes to one and all -- Pete

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, seems my first response got lost in the ether. Here goes again: I'll be making an announcement in today's Newsletter but I guess it's right that it should appear here first. The 26 lettered copies of the deluxe CARRIOE arrived yesterday afternoon at a little after 3 pm. It looks fantastic. I'll be speaking with a couple of couriers early next week and copies will begging out in time from you to have them well before Christm,as. Ho! Ho! Ho! Bery best wishes to one and all -- Pete
    Thanks Pete, SO looking forward to seeing it!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have my numbered pet sematary and Christine (#70) available to sell - if interested pm an offer.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing
    There’s been one slight change (that doesn’t affect any of you folks) but I’ll mention it. In the spirit of this being strictly a limited edition of 26 signed copies, we produced ONLY 26 copies with the signing sheet. So even Steve and I do not have signed copies. Thus there will be no actual PC signed copies.
    Can't King just sign his own copy?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing
    There’s been one slight change (that doesn’t affect any of you folks) but I’ll mention it. In the spirit of this being strictly a limited edition of 26 signed copies, we produced ONLY 26 copies with the signing sheet. So even Steve and I do not have signed copies. Thus there will be no actual PC signed copies.
    Wow, only 26 copies with signature sheets and NO PC copies? That's a pretty small distribution!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 182 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast