Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's kind of funny because I am planning to try to do a dummy book with a cover for a first french edition of DRACULA, for the meantime until I find one...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

One thing I find interesting is he leaves the original publisher then adds his own logo to the jacket. The guy on ebay goes so far as to remove the original publisher from the jacket on most.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was undecided about this edition of Skeleton Crew and I finally decided to buy it, when the cover was changed. I'm glad I did. It arrived today. Lovely little edition, nice artwork and I love the slipcase. I'm looking forward to reading it (carefully). Nice work Pete and Nicky

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has Pete confirmed Skeleton Crew lettered being signed? Salems?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Has Pete confirmed Skeleton Crew lettered being signed? Salems?
    (shhhhhhhh..to the owners of Carrie and Thinner.)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope he doesn't for the sake of the owners of Carrie and Thinner. Cost 'em another $8k...

Lettered Thinner STILL available on PS' Website for those interested!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Hope he doesn't for the sake of the owners of Carrie and Thinner. Cost 'em another $8k...
    The 3 volumes are $9,000

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    The 3 volumes are $9,000
    3 volumes of what? Salems? hahahahha who would pay $9K for that?????????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Huh? i just figured Skeleton and 'Salem's would cost another $4kUS each.....

Country
    Country Flag

Huh? i just figured Skeleton and 'Salem's would cost another $4kUS each.....
    Thats if King agrees to sign... it seems to be taken a lot longer than the first two for it to be announced... I wonder if King will...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought 3 copies of Lettered Thinner and EASILY sold the 2 extras I had. I adore these editions (so far) from PS Publishing with the original piece of artwork. I think the Les Edwards art is particularly striking. I will have to post pictures of the 3 original pieces I've seen soon on this site. My Carrie is truly special as it is the artist's copy, not lettered but 1 of 4 and all contents marked "4", plus it has 2 pieces of origiinal artwork by Glen.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

As I said, I bought 3 copies of Thinner Lettered from PS Publishing. Here are pics of the three original art pieces in each of the editions. I received Gina 1st and LOVED it....almost kept it for myself, but sold that copy....I got "Thinner" next and decided to keep that one regardless of what the third turned out to be...which was pretty awesome too (I also sold "Skin Man").

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome artwork David. For my taste, I think Les Edwards' Thinner artwork is among the best on any of SK's Ltd editions.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That is awesome artwork David. For my taste, I think Les Edwards' Thinner artwork is among the best on any of SK's Ltd editions.
    You do know how Wrightson and Whelan are no? hehe just teasing!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    As I said, I bought 3 copies of Thinner Lettered from PS Publishing. Here are pics of the three original art pieces in each of the editions. I received Gina 1st and LOVED it....almost kept it for myself, but sold that copy....I got "Thinner" next and decided to keep that one regardless of what the third turned out to be...which was pretty awesome too (I also sold "Skin Man").

David... you kept the right piece brother.... ICONIC.... congrats!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    You do know how Wrightson and Whelan are no? hehe just teasing!
    Whelan I love, my personal favourite; Wrightson not as much. But it comes down to personal taste - I prefer realism over the DC comic style. And I just love the Thinner letters cover. If only I had a spare $5k AUD.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are really incredible pieces.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

Those are really incredible pieces.
    Yes, indeed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Skeleton Crew Lettered will be signed by Stephen King

From the new newsletter,

We’ll be starting things off proper next Friday (8 January) with news items and maybe an order page or two, including one for the deluxe signed-by-all lettered edition of SKELETON CREW. Customers who took a lettered copy of THINNER are automatically entitled to the same letter for the deluxe lettered SKELETON CREW—please drop me a line to confirm and we’ll go forward from there.

At the moment, we have just one copy of THINNER still available (letter U) for anyone wishing to buy that AND the new one (please note this is a two-book order—THINNER and SKELETON CREW). Following on, all customers buying the lettered SKELETON CREW will have first dabs on the same letter on the lettered ‘SALEM’S LOT. First come, first served of course.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Looks like Skeleton Crew Lettered will be signed by Stephen King

From the new newsletter,

We’ll be starting things off proper next Friday (8 January) with news items and maybe an order page or two, including one for the deluxe signed-by-all lettered edition of SKELETON CREW. Customers who took a lettered copy of THINNER are automatically entitled to the same letter for the deluxe lettered SKELETON CREW—please drop me a line to confirm and we’ll go forward from there.

At the moment, we have just one copy of THINNER still available (letter U) for anyone wishing to buy that AND the new one (please note this is a two-book order—THINNER and SKELETON CREW). Following on, all customers buying the lettered SKELETON CREW will have first dabs on the same letter on the lettered ‘SALEM’S LOT. First come, first served of course.
    Not sure I completely understand. If we have a lettered Thinner can we order the same letter for Skeleton Crew at our leisure? Or do we have to order online when the site goes live, secure a copy and then request the same letter? It seems like he is guaranteeing lettered Thinner owners the same letter for SC but the last line "First come, first served of course" makes me think otherwise. I sent an e-mail to Pete asking about it but haven't heard back yet.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was a bit confused by that as well, Bob.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Existing customers of Thinner, will have first refusal on the same letter of Skeleton Crew.

New customers purchasing Skeleton Crew, will have first refusal on the same letter of Salem's Lot.

Letters left available for new customers wishing to purchase Skeleton Crew, will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

Pretty straightforward really.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I was a bit confused by that as well, Bob.
    Yeah, it isn't crystal clear but it probably won't make any difference. Neither Carrie nor Thinner sold out quickly so just about anyone who wants one will likely be able to get one. I guess the only thing keeping me from asking Pete to put me down for one right now (matching my Thinner letter) is that we don't even know the price yet.

Country
    Country Flag

So when have the "serious collectors" ever worried about price? It could be $1000 or $10,000, we would still buy it. The only King signed/limiteds of 2014 and 2015 were PS ones, and the only confirmed one for 2016 is also a PS one. (so far)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew will be a bit thicker than Thinner-thus understandably a bit more. Fortunately for US buyers the Dollar to Pound is favorable. $5,000 Pounds is only $7,500. Two years ago it would have been closer to $9,000...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast