Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 184 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 4577

Thread: The Movie Picture Game

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    I don't know how, but I recognized Gene Wilder's ass.
    Omg, that's fucking beautiful. LMAO

+ 1 LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

While we wait for killjoy72s picture ...How about this Beautiful Behind ?

Buy the way Stephen King is involved in the DVD equation.
    As soon as killjoy72 posts his picture this one will be answered.
    Charlize Theron in the Cider House Rules.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Clue #1:

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

bump...

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Clue #2:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Death Race 2000?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Death Race 2000?
    Nope!

Clue #3:
    Quentin Tarantino.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post

Clue #3:
    Quentin Tarantino.
    Switchblade Sisters!

??

Country
    Country Flag

Yuuupppp!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, sorry to be so technologically inept, but how do I go about transferring a screen capture to here?

I brought a DVD to work b/c my computer here has a DVD drive. (My home laptop works but the DVD drive is fried). Anyway, I use the "print screen" function to grab a good photo. I'm not sure what to do with that. I tried pasting it into a Word document and then converting to a .pdf, which worked fine, but photobucket doesn't support uploading of pdfs. Only jpegs or gifs or whatever.

So what do I do now?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Ok, sorry to be so technologically inept, but how do I go about transferring a screen capture to here?

I brought a DVD to work b/c my computer here has a DVD drive. (My home laptop works but the DVD drive is fried). Anyway, I use the "print screen" function to grab a good photo. I'm not sure what to do with that. I tried pasting it into a Word document and then converting to a .pdf, which worked fine, but photobucket doesn't support uploading of pdfs. Only jpegs or gifs or whatever.

So what do I do now?
    Paste it into Microsoft Paint. Then you can save it as a jpeg.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

So what do I do now?
    Paste it into Microsoft Paint. Then you can save it as a jpeg.
    The way I did mine was to use "snipping tool". I think this is standard program on windows.
    (find it under accessories folder in start menu. You can then save directly as .jpg (or even
    cut and paste into another program)

Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

OK! I used that Paint thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Here's two more:

Country
    Country Flag

Now for a hint.

This movie stars two very famous people, both of whom have won numerous awards: one, an actor who might be one of the top-10 (top 5?) actors in the world as far as being recognized; and two, an actress who has won many awards, including a best actress award at Cannes.

Country
    Country Flag

Today's clue:

Screen-shot of the actress mentioned above.

Country
    Country Flag

Now for a hint.

This movie stars two very famous people, both of whom have won numerous awards: one, an actor who might be one of the top-10 (top 5?) actors in the world as far as being recognized; and two, an actress who has won many awards, including a best actress award at Cannes.
    Jackie Chan?

Country
    Country Flag

Well, that's obviously not Jackie Chan in the photo LOL. Someone might be able to guess based on what I've given so far, without me confirming/denying JC. If not, I will post another screen grab tomorrow that will confirm the actor (and perhaps another text clue) and we'll go from there.

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

That is absolutely correct, Bruce! Do you want the feather or shall I give it one more day with additional clues?

24 hours
    I JUST re-watched it after maybe 10 years...I forgot how over the top this movie was.

Country
    Country Flag

Final screen shot, which should answer the question of the famous actor. (Not Jackie Chan). And another shot of the actress as well.

Now all you have to do is put the actor and the actress together and suss out the movie from the photos.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    24 hours
    I JUST re-watched it after maybe 10 years...I forgot how over the top this movie was.
    I know, right? A gonzo grade-B popcorn flick mixed bag of just about everything fun you could pack into a film. It's like Indiana Jones dropped acid and walked into kung-fu/black-magic horror/gore/human sacrifice/monster/jungle adventure/softcore titillation/shoot-'em up action film.

DON'T FORGET "THE BABY JUICER"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 184 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast