Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: A Song of Ice and Fire ******Spoilers!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn... a lot of money for a german sig lim George R.R. Martin book 505 EURO

A Song of Ice and Fire Part 4 - Krähenfest sig lim 78/200
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/320765116921?...84.m1423.l2649

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

that's like what, 1100 dollars? Bullshit.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want to take bets on how long before someone offs Ramsay Bolton? I can hardly read Theon's sections anymore.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

MoW should be proud -- I finally listened to his recommendation and started reading ASOIAF. I'm halfway through the second book now, and I love them. Thanks, MoW!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Anyone want to take bets on how long before someone offs Ramsay Bolton? I can hardly read Theon's sections anymore.
    I want to stab Ramsay in the face with the sharper end of a spoon.

Laura - Mow ?

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Brian / ManOfWesternesse. Does he still palaver here? He used to nag on me to start ASOIAF, lol.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen Brian here in ages. I doubt he still comes here.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Winds of Winter - Coming, 2019

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

There is no way he's going to be alive by then. No way.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

It better not be that long.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

If he makes us wait that long, wanna ride shotgun on a road trip to Alberquerque with me, JB?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Breezy

Hell Yeah, I'm all over that

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Better have room for three. I won't be alive that long.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Did anyone happen to click that link above? It is an excerpt from Winds of Winter.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I did, but my phone went all crazy at the bottom. It's eagerly awaited, and I thank you for the link. Enjoyed what I was able to read.

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I'm a little behind you guys, but i just finished Storm of Swords and am completely freaking out! I mean I know Martin has tricked me before, but Cat? HOLY CRAP!!!
    That is one tough broad.
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah the joys of the Red Wedding!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    I want to flay his penis and make him beg for an amputation!
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    He has two more books planned in the series Book 6 - The Winds of Winter and Book 7 - A Dream of Spring. According to him on his blog, it will be wrapped up then as he's already written outlines, knows the ending and has written many chapters in those books already.
    (copied over from the 'currently reading' thread)

If that's the case, he's going to have to start wrapping up and/or consolidating several plotlines in book 6. Book 7 should be the 'in conclusion' to series. There are simply too many narrative paths open and I would hate if most of them were swept up under the rug to make room for one plotline, in this case the Daenery's arc which seems to be one of the pivotal ones. It would make many of the arcs seem like filler, and that would really, really irritate me.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I know he's said there will be no new POV characters added. When Dany hits the mainland, several threads as you called them should be able to be woven together.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope so.

Also, if we could get Sansa Stark killed off as quickly as possible, that would be excellent. Kthx.

My Mood
    Angelic

You forget she's potentially the most powerful woman in Westeros now.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

And the most boring. Her chapters are a chore to get through.

My Mood
    Angelic

Have a lemon cake and shush it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast