Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: DYING WISH COMPETITION

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    My dying wish would be to live a very long, happy, entertaining life alongside my wife, Amber.

And near the end, I want her to be the first to go.

Losing your soulmate must be the worst heartbreak in the world, I would never want to do that to her.
    Commendable indeed..you're a lucky man to have someone like Amber...envious of you I am

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Ok, my dying wish would be to get a signed SK 1/1 from agrabin. And I will continue to post until I have it locked in. Since noone else is playing, I might have a dying wish every day for awhile.
    Very much like this one do I

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I got it. This is it!

Country
    Country Flag

On a serious note, if I were to die today, my wish would be for my wife to find a good man that would treat her like a queen and be the best father to my children that he could possibly be, without trying to replace me in any of their hearts.
    Nice...I couldn't fault you for that

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    Patience...unless of course there's someone out there called Patience, in which case it's not Patience...at least not yet...but if there is one - a Patience that is - she (or he if his parents had a macabre sense of humour) there's ample time to submit a winning entry!!
    I think I said it before, but it bears* repeating: I adore your writing style.

* bears... hmmm... bears...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Patience...unless of course there's someone out there called Patience, in which case it's not Patience...at least not yet...but if there is one - a Patience that is - she (or he if his parents had a macabre sense of humour) there's ample time to submit a winning entry!!
    I think I said it before, but it bears* repeating: I adore your writing style.

* bears... hmmm... bears...
    Praise indeed from a luminary such as bearself...I am flattered.

Worried is your mood my friend...is it outdated or does something or someone assail your sensibilities?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

something does...

Country
    Country Flag

something does...
    If it isn't worse than being marooned halfway up the Kangchenjunga Main peak with only a pacamac for protection against the elements and a part-eaten bar of Cadbury dairy milk chocolate to ward off the effects of malnutrition, de-hydration and altitude sickness, or having a Walther PPK held to your temple with the threat of obliteration if you don't renounce your Bearhood, then it isn't insurmountable!!

All things threatening may at first seem grave but the passage of time softens their intensity...we are here for Bears should they need succour

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

something does...
    If it isn't worse than being marooned halfway up the Kangchenjunga Main peak with only a pacamac for protection against the elements and a part-eaten bar of Cadbury dairy milk chocolate to ward off the effects of malnutrition, de-hydration and altitude sickness, or having a Walther PPK held to your temple with the threat of obliteration if you don't renounce your Bearhood, then it isn't insurmountable!!

All things threatening may at first seem grave but the passage of time softens their intensity...we are here for Bears should they need succour
    What he said!!! LOL

Edit: Remember Jean, Survival of the species is everybody's business!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

bears already feel much better, thank you both, my friends!!

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    OK. My official entry!!! To take King with me so I would not miss out on any future TDT stories or collectibles!!!

That's gotta rate in the top 5!!! LOL
    AND, that Jean have lunch with Mr. Polanski.

So Jean, you'll just have to out live me!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If I had one wish before I died...

.... a better doctor

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    If I had one wish before I died...

.... a better doctor

Ha, smart wish!
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

OK. My official entry!!! To take King with me so I would not miss out on any future TDT stories or collectibles!!!

That's gotta rate in the top 5!!! LOL
    AND, that Jean have lunch with Mr. Polanski.

So Jean, you'll just have to out live me!!! LOL
    Then my wish NOW is that you can make your dying wish decades before you actually have to kick the bucket!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

My wish is that I'll be able to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandpa did.

Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    My wish is that I'll be able to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandpa did.

Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
    LOL Good one!!! LOL

For some strange reason, this brings to mind a "Lawyer Joke".

What's the difference between a Lawyer and a Catfish?

Spoiler:
    One is a bottom dwelling, scum sucking animal and the other is a fish!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My new dying wish:
    I'd like to pull a Roland and enter the mind of King. What would I do once I was in his head though? I'd go into his word processor and change the name of the main character that he is writing about at that moment, to my name. Yeah, he'd know that someone else was in his head, but he'd be so freaked out that it was actually happening that he would let it be.
    What else?
    I'd grab a bunch of awesome things from his office and mail them to my family. Hey, if I'm dying, I might as well do something sneaky.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to jump off a balloon at 129,000 feet (24+ miles up) and set a new world record... for the highest jump without a parachute.

and on the way down, strip buck ass naked, and aim my dying body straight at my sorry ass boss's brand new Beemer....preferably while he is in it.

I'd make bird poop obsolete.

Balloon boy, move over!

Country
    Country Flag

If no one else posts what could be a winning post, the winning post is already past the winning post...if you get my drift!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If no one else posts what could be a winning post, the winning post is already past the winning post...if you get my drift!
    Anti-Climatic at this point!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

nudge...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

nudge...
    Is this ever going to end? How many folks could have died by now? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

My Dying Wish -

I want each of my nieces and nephews to realize that their uncle lived a full and fun life without the "need" for drugs and alcohol. I tried to have a lot of fun without both to set a good example for all these kids under 21. I want them to see my example and be there for their own children, nieces, nephews, etc... at all the family gatherings, i was the first to join in kickball, tennis, sledding (even though i am now 50!).

I want my wife to realize that i loved her unconditionally. I wanted her to focus on living life and not worry about a clean house, a dinner on the table, etc... Even though we couldn't afford it, i hired a cleaning lady and tried to go out for dinner as much as needed.

I want my parents and siblings to know I was there for them during the triumphs and hard times. I only missed 1 graduation out of 9 for the High School Graduations. I was the one cheering the loudest when each of their names were called. I was there for over a month with my mother as my father laid in pain and dying. I dont regret that for 1 minute.

I provided all the kids with a safe place to go on weekends when other kids were out drinking and driving... I had a basement full of kids eating pizza, drinking soda and playing skee ball, fuzball or slot machines and watching movies. I cant think of one time where we told kids we were busy and they had to go somewhere else....

I can't go to BestBuy or a fast food restaurant without some kid calling me Uncle Glen!!!

My dying wish is for my nieces and nephews to carry my love for life and family forward....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    My Dying Wish -

I want each of my nieces and nephews to realize that their uncle lived a full and fun life without the "need" for drugs and alcohol. I tried to have a lot of fun without both to set a good example for all these kids under 21. I want them to see my example and be there for their own children, nieces, nephews, etc... at all the family gatherings, i was the first to join in kickball, tennis, sledding (even though i am now 50!).

I want my wife to realize that i loved her unconditionally. I wanted her to focus on living life and not worry about a clean house, a dinner on the table, etc... Even though we couldn't afford it, i hired a cleaning lady and tried to go out for dinner as much as needed.

I want my parents and siblings to know I was there for them during the triumphs and hard times. I only missed 1 graduation out of 9 for the High School Graduations. I was the one cheering the loudest when each of their names were called. I was there for over a month with my mother as my father laid in pain and dying. I dont regret that for 1 minute.

I provided all the kids with a safe place to go on weekends when other kids were out drinking and driving... I had a basement full of kids eating pizza, drinking soda and playing skee ball, fuzball or slot machines and watching movies. I cant think of one time where we told kids we were busy and they had to go somewhere else....

I can't go to BestBuy or a fast food restaurant without some kid calling me Uncle Glen!!!

My dying wish is for my nieces and nephews to carry my love for life and family forward....
    Commendable indeed and much for others to live up to, however, is it all catching up on you Glen? I notice that your 'My Mood' shows stressed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast