Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book collection: Lauterer

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Default Book collection: Lauterer

Enough reading in the background...

I started my carrier of collecting books in this years springs, affected by the new book of - yeah, of who do u think? I had the chance to get one of the 200 s/l UK editions and that was the baaaang...

SO there is no better book than this to start with:

UK s/l sealed

UK Special-cover-edition

US Grant artist edition sealed

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:31 AM.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Now, after the first chronological start the rest of the four months in throwing out money for books ist unchronoligical

Stephen Kings One for the road

Stephen Kings After Sunset UK Special DVD/Book Edition sealed

Stephen Kings The eyes of the dragon 1/1 US - i love this book

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

You've got a great start there! (I'd strongly suggest, though, that you take the shrink wrap off at least the Grant edition. There have been some defects noted in that edition, and you can swap it out with Grant if you want.)

John

My Mood
    Devilish

Then i switch over to some things of my favourite Joe Hill!

20th century ghost US HC TRADE 1/1

Heart Shaped box UK 1/1 signed limited

Heart Shaped box US 1/1 signed limited

Heart Shaped box Trade HC UK 1/1

Heart Shaped box Trade HC US 1/1

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:33 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

Joe Hill Horns UK Trade 1/1 signed and dated and doodled

Joe Hill Horns US Trade 1/1

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:34 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

And one ARC from the US Horns

My Mood
    Devilish

Lets switch to the comics section, starting with m,y favourite Locke and Key-series

Guide to trhe known keys signed convention edition

Head Games signed by both authors but unnumbered(!) PC copy of the special edition, that ist limited to 250 copies

Welcome to Lovecraft graded special edition of no1

My Mood
    Devilish

Crossovers between King and Hill with Road Rage. In my opinion this comic covers are absolutely a must have!!!

Road Rage Special cover edition #1

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:35 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

Ok, now i will present my complete series of Dark Tower sketch variant the gunslinger is born 1/1 - only one pic ^^

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:35 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

And King related things

Bare Bones 1/1 signed by Miller

Gauntlet 2 by Berry Hoffmann

Blutbox (german) = Bloodbox: still sealed

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:36 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

Want something else???

Bentley Little The mailman - i loved the cover and must have had this - sorry @ my housebank

My Mood
    Devilish

William Ollie - 15 minutes - the extreme limited variant of 13 books

My Mood
    Devilish

Edward Lee - you are my everything limited to 52 lettered books

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:37 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

Something extremly unknown ^^

Thomas Cranham - the cows are coming - lettered

My Mood
    Devilish

And now finally for today the last pic is of course for Stephen King

IT - Art Portfolio

My Mood
    Devilish

I have plenty of more books, but lots of reading copies, nothing special. But my hearts beats like an jungle drums when i see your pics and i must keep my money together and always be sure not to spent to much...

I hope this was a good beginning and i will show you more of course....

THE JOURNEY BEGINS

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a wonderful collection. Congrats and thank you for sharing.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

You are doing excellent with your Joe Hill Collection! Starting on the ground floor!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Das ist ein toller beginn deine Sammlung zu präsentieren.

William Ollie looks NICE !!!!!

One bad question.....
    Original wrapped books forever, or unpack?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection! Love the Joe Hill stuff!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome items you have there - stunning !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks to all for the friendly words

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    You've got a great start there! (I'd strongly suggest, though, that you take the shrink wrap off at least the Grant edition. There have been some defects noted in that edition, and you can swap it out with Grant if you want.)

John
    I know about these problems, but i am still undecided whether to open my shrink-wrapped books or not. The think ist that i am usually a collector of silver and gold coins. In this area it is important and worth some extra money if you have still sealed editions. This is a sign for untouchable, unscratchable and so on. I still have this thinking about books and as i said i am still absolutly undecided what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

One bad question.....
    DANKE Danke danke... immerhin bist du an der ganzen Sache größtenteils schuld ^^(THX Thx thx... at least it is mainly your fault that i started collecting)
    And as for shrink-wrapped read further up in this text ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    I am proud that you say this, because i LOVE your own thread! I will never own so much unique things, not in the slightest, but i like looking at it...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

A great collection already! You have some awesome books there - and I can only assume it will keep getting better. Keep us updated. Cheers

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Thanks to all for the friendly words

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    I know about these problems, but i am still undecided whether to open my shrink-wrapped books or not. The think ist that i am usually a collector of silver and gold coins. In this area it is important and worth some extra money if you have still sealed editions. This is a sign for untouchable, unscratchable and so on. I still have this thinking about books and as i said i am still absolutly undecided what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

One bad question.....
    DANKE Danke danke... immerhin bist du an der ganzen Sache größtenteils schuld ^^(THX Thx thx... at least it is mainly your fault that i started collecting)
    And as for shrink-wrapped read further up in this text ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    I am proud that you say this, because i LOVE your own thread! I will never own so much unique things, not in the slightest, but i like looking at it...
    I´am so sorry
    can only assume some responsibility that you bought:

TWTK UK 200 s/L,
    Thomas Cranham - The Cows are coming
    Gauntlet 2 sig/lim
    Joe Hill books

(To get such exceptional Remarques / collection as Bad Penny, you need a dungeon in the basement.)

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And a captive artist chained to the wall
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast