Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can get them at mysterious galaxy as well - looks like he'll be there on June 6th

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Anybody still looking for a City of Mirrors Advanced reading copy? I've got one to sell. thanks!
    I'd just LOVE to be able to read it!!!! LOL LOL Best wishes, My brother from another, Mother!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Tempting..............
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Tempting..............
    Seems to be getting lower and lower.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tempting..............

Problem is if I bought it now I'd have to read it and ruin it's value!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tempting..............

Problem is if I bought it now I'd have to read it and ruin it's value!! LOL
    Same. I think I will wait until after release when I can get it for a fraction of the current price.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tempting..............
    No worries... I bought it to remove temptation, lol

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Tempting..............
    Looks like they have a second.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Tempting..............

LOL Thank you. Actually, I'm hoping to get a signed copy somewhere down the road.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a little sneak peek at some unfinished artwork for the Cemetery Dance Limited Edition of The City of Mirrors:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm intrigued!!! Very nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I'm excited to be getting an ARC for this - not as a collector's item but because I want to get the early look at how the story ends!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It's so frustrating that I've had a galley for weeks and no time to devote to reading it.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    It's so frustrating that I've had a galley for weeks and no time to devote to reading it.
    Haha - yeah, I know the feeling. The Amazon program I got it from has a time limit - so I have to read it within about 30 days. It's def. a book that will require an investment!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I might've missed it - is there any information on an upcoming signing tour/schedule? I can't readily find anything online.
    The tour: http://www.randomhousebooks.com/camp...ofmirrorstour/

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Damn! No Atlanta date. And he canceled here for the last tour.

I've been trying trying to convince my wife to let me jaunt off to Denver for awhile. Maybe nows the time.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I might've missed it - is there any information on an upcoming signing tour/schedule? I can't readily find anything online.
    The tour: http://www.randomhousebooks.com/camp...ofmirrorstour/
    Thanks Bev. Nothing close to me ....

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like books inc in SF - too bad I'm working that weekend. With King later in the month I can't switch any weekends - oh well.

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Slipcases arrived yesterday, very happy with them.

And, the others I ordered at the same time

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone thinking about going to D.C.?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Justin Cronin is touring Australia, in August! Will be my first ever signing, if I can get to it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am going to catch him in Toronto on May 30th.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a UK Uncorrected proof of The City Of Mirrors

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JUSTIN-CRO...cAAOSwJMhXEAY4

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    There is a UK Uncorrected proof of The City Of Mirrors

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JUSTIN-CRO...cAAOSwJMhXEAY4
    Thanks Jon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast