Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok. It was awesome event ! He is such a nice guy and signed all my 15 books ! Was very excited about the Hebrew versions and signed my Hebrew name. Cool event ! I met Andy (terrier) as a bonus !

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a great night. Nice of him to sign 15 books. Hopefully he'll come back to the UK. Congratulations Shac.

I finally found a US City of Mirrors Proof for a reasonable price.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME, Shac! COngratulations!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Looks like a great night. Nice of him to sign 15 books. Hopefully he'll come back to the UK. Congratulations Shac.

I finally found a US City of Mirrors Proof for a reasonable price.
    Thanks Jon . Please post photos. Never seen one

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    AWESOME, Shac! COngratulations!
    Thanks John ! Fun event

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Shac. What are the two books above The City of Mirrors. I've never seen the all white Passage and the Preview Excerpt before. Could you post pictures of those two?
    So Cronin was very surprised today to see these two. Based on what he told me the manuscript is rare and it was the first copy issued based on his initial work. The excerpt was issued at the same time. He doesn't have copy of these lol

Here are more photos

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice - looks like a fun evening/afternoon

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Nice, Shac. What are the two books above The City of Mirrors. I've never seen the all white Passage and the Preview Excerpt before. Could you post pictures of those two?
    So Cronin was very surprised today to see these two. Based on what he told me the manuscript is rare and it was the first copy issued based on his initial work. The excerpt was issued at the same time. He doesn't have copy of these lol

Here are more photos

I wish you guys could've seen Cronin's face light up when Shac started pulling these gems out of his bags of goodies. It was a great day and a fun event.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man that is so cool brother! Congrats! I love these books!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Shac. Looks like it was a fun event.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. It was awesome event ! He is such a nice guy and signed all my 15 books ! Was very excited about the Hebrew versions and signed my Hebrew name. Cool event ! I met Andy (terrier) as a bonus !

Very cool, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are more photos

Those are sweet !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great photos!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all. It was a great event.

Country
    Country Flag

BAM has Signed COM for Pre order - $28

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/City-...=6580062770936

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the white Passage manuscript. Simply amazing! Looks like you definitely had a great time. Congratulations!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Apologies if this has already been posted...I read THE PASSAGE but have not continued on with the series, so don't visit this thread. But I thought I'd offer up the following for those who may be interested...a 500-copy signed/limited HC of THE CITY OF MIRRORS was just(?) announced by Goldsboro:

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...ty-of-mirrors/

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody still looking for a City of Mirrors Advanced reading copy? I've got one to sell. thanks!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I might've missed it - is there any information on an upcoming signing tour/schedule? I can't readily find anything online.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

I have a copy of "The Passage" preview excerpt. Wonder how many were produced. Would love to get it signed!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone read the final chapter yet?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    I have a copy of "The Passage" preview excerpt. Wonder how many were produced. Would love to get it signed!
    You mean the UK one in the style of a promotional 'newspaper', or a different one?
    Edit: Sorry, just noticed the white excerpt above, guess you meant that.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Anybody still looking for a City of Mirrors Advanced reading copy? I've got one to sell. thanks!
    SOLD! Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jeff has already made my slipcases, and they're on their way Down Under. Also ordered a few 'extras', to send at the same time - Firestarter, Different Seasons and Christine.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to seeing the Jeff cases...

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Barnes and Noble has preorders up on their website for signed copies of City of Mirrors for $18.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast