Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: are we really going to pretend ketchup isn't the best condiment ever?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    But do you also eat peanuts plain? Because if you put an open can of dry-roasted peanuts in front of me, it'll be empty in an hour. I LOVE peanuts, so the crunch is awesome for me
    I do eat peanuts plain. I think it's just the combination of having the peanuts and the smooth peanut butter together that's a little weird to me.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Buffalo Wild Wings with ranch dressing =
    Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Buffalo wing Doritos dipped in ranch.

Blue Cheese you freaks!!!!!

And FYI if you put ranch dressing on pizza you don't have good pizza or you would never ever consider it!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

When we go to the movies we get popcorn and dump peanut m&ms into the bucket. It freakin rocks.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

Ranch on pizza = blargh.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

ummm tabasco goes on pizza....It says so right on the bottle.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    I heard a discussion on the radio last week about PB&J. They talking about which one should go on first, whether to use one knife or two, and if you put the PB on one slice of bread and the jelly on the other or put both on the same slice.

Some people called in and said they put the PB on both slices with the jelly in the middle so it doesn't turn the bread soggy.

Personally, I use one knife, put the jelly on first, rinse the knife off, then put the PB on the other slice of bread. White bread, strawberry jam, creamy peanut butter.
    First off, who eats their PB&J sandwich so slow that it gets soggy? What is wrong with those people?
    I spread my peanut butter on one piece of bread, and my jelly on the other. Always grape jelly.
    And I'm wasteful with the knives. I use two separate ones. Oh well, I'm the one who washes the dishes anyway.

Am I the only one that mixes the PB with the J and then puts it on the bread?

And OMG, peanut butter. I could live off PB&J.
    NOOOOOOOOOO! A PB&J mixer?!

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    PB&J tastes better when cut diagonally with the jelly on top. This is fact.
    See, I never ever cut mine cause then I have to worry about the jelly escaping the sandwich while I'm eating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    That's the exact same reason I don't eat chunky!
    Riiiiiiiicky.
    Let's just face it...we're food twins. haha. Lets get together and stuff our faces.

Crap, now I want a pb&j sandwich with a glass of milk.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

What's the best condiment for your salad after you've added your dressing?

Spoiler:
    Canned chicken.

Has anyone ever dipped a breakfast sausage in their syrup? On the days when I exercise, I like to scramble some Egg Beaters and sautee a chicken sausage. I add a bit of sugar free maple syrup on the side and dip the sausage in there.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

That is one of the grossest foods I've ever seen.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Empath of the White View Post
    Ranch on pizza = blargh.
    GTFO. You trippin' dawg.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

That canned chicken is some sick shit.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    First off, who eats their PB&J sandwich so slow that it gets soggy? What is wrong with those people?
    I think it was for parents that put the sandwich in their kid's school lunch. I had my fair share of soggy sandwiches when I was a kid.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I remember those, too. Anyone have a soggy tuna sandwich in their lunchbox and it made the entire thing smell like tuna? I think even at that age, around 1st grade or thereabout, I truly understood the meaning of, "Dude. That sucks. Big time."

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Riiiiiiiicky.
    Let's just face it...we're food twins. haha. Lets get together and stuff our faces.
    Just tell me when and where.

What's the best condiment for your salad after you've added your dressing?

Spoiler:
    Canned chicken.
    Oh my God. As much as I love chicken...no. Just no.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Has anyone ever dipped a breakfast sausage in their syrup? On the days when I exercise, I like to scramble some Egg Beaters and sautee a chicken sausage. I add a bit of sugar free maple syrup on the side and dip the sausage in there.
    I always put maple syrup on breakfast sausages! So yummy!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mort View Post
    Yeah I remember those, too. Anyone have a soggy tuna sandwich in their lunchbox and it made the entire thing smell like tuna? I think even at that age, around 1st grade or thereabout, I truly understood the meaning of, "Dude. That sucks. Big time."
    No, but I can imagine the smell

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I always ate tuna when I was a kid at lunch...bread never got soggy, though. That's because I always put butter on the bread first.

and now I want a tuna sandwich...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't read any of this but I can confirm that yes...ketchup is certainly the best condiment ever.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I haven't read any of this but I can confirm that yes...ketchup is certainly the best condiment ever.

Country
    Country Flag

Regarding breakfast sausages: links or patties?

Hint: the correct answer is links.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Links. Always links.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Regarding breakfast sausages: links or patties?

Hint: the correct answer is links.
    Patties could certainly be the best as long as they are linked...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

LINKS. BAH GAWD LINKS.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

But links don't fit in a biscuit nicely.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

But links don't fit in a biscuit nicely.
    Cut them lengthwise and you're good to go.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

No.
    That's just wrong. Blasphemy.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast