Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I had never seen that Guild paperback and it looks nice. Nice new additions!
    "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    Add me on Goodreads if you like: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15204751-isaac-lopez

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, VERY NICE !!!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A brandnew Dutch mass market paperback of "Full dark no stars":

An old Dutch paperback of "Eyes of the Dragon":

And the Italian DT5 and DT6 paperbacks:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Those books are all so eye-catching!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They are stunning!! I like the colors used in Full Dark No Stars.

Country
    Country Flag

I like them too
    There is a whole serie of these black pockets including this new Aardedonker/Full Dark. Will post a pic soon.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Dutch books.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It there a site that I can purchase the version of "IT"? Thank you for any information you can provide.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I love Dutch books.
    Really? I didn't know that

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    It there a site that I can purchase the version of "IT"? Thank you for any information you can provide.
    Which edition do you mean?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Which edition do you mean?
    Honestly I never crossed over to collecting the Dutch/German, Italian, but the artistry has me sold. I would like to start, but I have no clue where the starting line is.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Typo, should be : "Honestly I never crossed over to collecting the Dutch, German or Italian, but the artistry has me sold."

I might have a copy of 22-11-1963 for you. It's the Dutch limited to 1000, hardcover with dustjacket.
    I have a low number on my way and have an extra for sale, then.

Country
    Country Flag

Dutch is NOT the same as German indeed
    I have some Dutch books for sale as well, but not that many anymore, because Shannon took most of them

This company sells Dutch books, and ships worldwide: http://www.vanstockum.nl/

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dutch is NOT the same as German indeed
    I have some Dutch books for sale as well, but not that many anymore, because Shannon took most of them

Sorry for the misinterpretation, and I thank you for the link.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats,.... again really nice Dutch SK Bookcovers !!!

Country
    Country Flag

If you're especially interested in IT: this is the website to the Dutch SK fanclub website: http://www.stephenking.nl
    They have a separate bookpage for HET/IT: http://www.stephenking.nl/boeken/bhet.htm

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't know that. They even have the limited Joyland hardback up for pre-order:
    http://www.vanstockum.nl/boeken/roma...9789024559770/

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, but that one can be orderd with almost every Dutch bookshop

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This site freaked out my virus protection - HET/IT: http://www.stephenking.nl/boeken/bhet.htm

Category: Intrusion Prevention
    Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacking Computer,Attacker URL,Destination Address,Source Address,Traffic Description
    3/16/2013 10:48 AM,High,An intrusion attempt by 83.96.159.53 was blocked.,Blocked,No Action Required,Web Attack: Mass Injection Website 5,No Action Required,No Action Required,"83.96.159.53, 80",www.stephenking.nl/js/scriptaculous.js,"OWNER-PC (192.168.0.75, 50085)",83.96.159.53,"TCP, www-http"

Country
    Country Flag

This site freaked out my virus protection - HET/IT: http://www.stephenking.nl/boeken/bhet.htm

Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacking Computer,Attacker URL,Destination Address,Source Address,Traffic Description
    3/16/2013 10:48 AM,High,An intrusion attempt by 83.96.159.53 was blocked.,Blocked,No Action Required,Web Attack: Mass Injection Website 5,No Action Required,No Action Required,"83.96.159.53, 80",www.stephenking.nl/js/scriptaculous.js,"OWNER-PC (192.168.0.75, 50085)",83.96.159.53,"TCP, www-http"

I've already contacted the site-admin about that problem. Don't know what happened there but Chrome does give me a warning too.

What kind of virus protection do you have? Microsoft Security Essentials doesn't do a thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Strange thing. No problem with the link over here.
    Sorry for the trouble.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Strange thing. No problem with the link over here.
    Sorry for the trouble.
    No trouble at all I truly appreciate the link. Without that site I would have no clue just how many amazing versions there really are out there. I copied the page for reference. Now the quest will begin!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post

I've already contacted the site-admin about that problem. Don't know what happened there but Chrome does give me a warning too.

What kind of virus protection do you have? Microsoft Security Essentials doesn't do a thing.
    It was Norton AntiVirus that threw up the red flag.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I get the same warning from my Norton AntiVirus.

John

Country
    Country Flag

A few of the Dutch "It" editions:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast