Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 97 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW - I got a notification on ABE that a signed 1st AGOT was up for $125. I decided to ask the seller if they could send me pics because they showed a later edition. Turns out it was a first and sold right away and the seller let me know he probably listed it too cheap - LOL. Serves me right for not jumping on it and taking a chance.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    BTW - I got a notification on ABE that a signed 1st AGOT was up for $125. I decided to ask the seller if they could send me pics because they showed a later edition. Turns out it was a first and sold right away and the seller let me know he probably listed it too cheap - LOL. Serves me right for not jumping on it and taking a chance.

wow - what a deal - for someone else...

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would have jumped on that too. I just happened to be looking for something else at Amazon.uk and always check just in case. The only other one there was 1200 pounds.

I watched his interview - don't think I've ever seen him talk before, very soft spoken. But no clues or dates for the upcoming books. Really don't see many authors sitting down for thirty minutes discussing themselves anymore.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Picked this up yesterday. It is one of the limited edition Record Store Day - Black Friday releases. Not sure of the quantity produced since it was one of the few on the list that wasn't stated.
    Looks like they are easily found on ebay in the $30-40 range. I paid $21 retail, so that's not bad. Search for Game of Thrones RSD.

Each of the four sides has a different house sigil on the center label.

Tracklist
    Mark Twain

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Looks like the Subterranean Press edition of A GAME OF THRONES is now up for preorder:
    http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...ame_of_thrones
    Does bill usually send an email reminder if you've bought directly from subpress? I recently bought a set w rights so I wasn't sure
    I'm guessing that the email will go out tomorrow morning. I haven't gotten any notice yet either. We have until Jan to order it but I don't see anything about a free gift if ordering early?? Maybe there will be something in the email?
    A chapbook has been added if you order by December 12th.
    so much for my plan to wait until after Christmas shopping was complete!
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Same for me. I have the chapbook for ACOK so need the same for AGOT.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still really glad that they added the chapbook, regardless of the deadline.
    Thanks Bill!
    Mark Twain

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was on the fence about AGOT but looking at it I'm not crazy about the art and $300 is still way too much for me for an individual book. I'm not going to get too worked up about it; "I can't afford this premium book" is the definition of a first world problem. A little disappointing that a gift edition wasn't available but Bill told me that was a rights issue so them's the breaks.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

If anyone's interested, posted a signed HC from 1990 of Fevre Dream signed by GRRM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301421440420...84.m1555.l2649

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I was on the fence about AGOT but looking at it I'm not crazy about the art and $300 is still way too much for me for an individual book. I'm not going to get too worked up about it; "I can't afford this premium book" is the definition of a first world problem. A little disappointing that a gift edition wasn't available but Bill told me that was a rights issue so them's the breaks.
    Do you have purchase rights for AGOT?
    If you do and can afford to cover the $300 cost for a few months, I would say buy it and flip it.
    It's AGOT, you will not have an issue selling it for at least double that.
    Mark Twain

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't so I guess it'd depend if there's any left when the reserve period is over. I'm not really familiar with selling books though.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I don't so I guess it'd depend if there's any left when the reserve period is over. I'm not really familiar with selling books though.
    Just check ebay and see how much the extra clash of kings were going for shortly after they were shipped - they sold for $550-600 - a couple of hundred dollars over issue price

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to, Simon (SGC1999) I have a signed recent book (Feast of Crows, I believe) to offer my son for Xmas!!! Many thanks, Simon my GoT guy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

High priced clash of kings on sale at camelot for $750 - kim states it has rights to get game of thrones - which for some might be worth that higher price to get Agot at issue:

http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...christmas-sale

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

These two showed up today:

Still trying to figure out the top two signatures in Dangerous Women.
    Mark Twain

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The one on the right with the key underneath is Lev Grossman

Traveler Saymyname1 is on a distinguished road

And the other one on the top left is Joe Abercrombie

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice - I got my books today as well.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I also got the signed World book and Ice Dragon, but from Kepler's.

Country
    Country Flag

My copy from Cocteau did not have the Lev Grossman sig - but it did have the other 3

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I never would have figured out Lev Grossman's signature!
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Last day to order AGOT and get the chapbook!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the reminder - got my order in - I also asked bill to match my # for rogues to my # for Asoiaf - he said no problem - in case anyone wants to do the same.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the reminder - got my order in - I also asked bill to match my # for rogues to my # for Asoiaf - he said no problem - in case anyone wants to do the same.
    Glad I am no the only one who left it until the last minute!
    I'd already asked to match my Rogues to COK and so now I will match GOT as well.

now just got to find SOS, FOC and DWD without needing to rob a bank...

Country
    Country Flag

I had to go back and check my Rogues order... I had requested my # in the comments. Yay for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 97 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast