Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: TCCBodhi

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I'm glad to have the pressure of finding MM done with, and VERY glad to have Desperation, a book that has been firmly in my mind since I first held one in my hands earlier this summer. Now, where is that insurance rider, I'm inching into the realm where I need to have my books itemized, durn it.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved Desperation! Maitz's artwork was so awesome I sent mine off for a remarque and ordered a gift edition dust jacket to put on it for display

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Thanks, I'm glad to have the pressure of finding MM done with, and VERY glad to have Desperation, a book that has been firmly in my mind since I first held one in my hands earlier this summer. Now, where is that insurance rider, I'm inching into the realm where I need to have my books itemized, durn it.
    CONGRATULATIONS on the Desperation S/L, but especially on that very rare signed Mr. Mercedes! Glad you got one!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big time congrats, Seth!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I think that a Maitz remarque might be just the thing. I'm not sure how many remarques that I'd consider in S/L editions but his Desperation ones are so good I don't think I'd mind at ALL!
    WANTED

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I think that a Maitz remarque might be just the thing. I'm not sure how many remarques that I'd consider in S/L editions but his Desperation ones are so good I don't think I'd mind at ALL!
    Yes, it would be a nice addition, but they don't come cheap!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

If things go as they should, I'll have a year and a half of backpay coming soon (within a few months), most of which will repay the debt I've had to accrue when the savings ran out, but I'll hopefully have a chunk left to get a few special projects done.
    WANTED

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Desperation S/L Seth. Always liked that edition. Congratulations!

Country
    Country Flag

I got my first Magazines in on Monday. Two of my favorite all time short stories!

1st Appearance of "Mrs. Todd's Shortcut" - Redbook May 1984 (VG Condition)

1st Appearance of "The Jaunt" - Twilight Zone May 1981 (F Condition)

I like having The Jaunt in particular since this is a story that scared the living daylights out of me when I first read it; I was SO unnverved by it!
    WANTED

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congtrats Seth! Let me know when you get that DT Set so I can make a trip up to see it!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Congrats. I like the magazines. Have a bunch but have never really and truly focused on this part of the collection. Still many missing of course. Congratulations.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I don't think that I'll be a completist on magazines, but I might collect some selected favorites if I find them as cheaply as I found these. As far as the DT Set goes, though I have it in my sights, I have no idea how or when my play for them will be.
    WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I made a quick jump into HPB next to the grocery store while hubby was getting some cake supplies and made a quick find. Not the best DJ, but there are worse and it IS first state with the 1982 date, and the book is in Very Good or Good condition. All for $6. I think it was a good birthday find, I'm happy with it at least!

WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bill! I'm trying to use my Collection Thread to help ME keep track of what I've already got when I'm out browsing, they certainly aren't usually brag-worthy mint condition books that I'm finding, at least on the older items. But if I can get a full collection again as a starting point for upgrades, I'll be happy enough.
    WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

Cujo-Viking 1st Trade Edition. Arrived on 9/29/2015. Returned To Seller

Full Album

Unfortunate bit of an ink scribble inside the back cover.

WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

This Cujo is actually going back I'm afraid. It was supposed to have been Fine/Fine; but since I bought the book during a site-wide sale they wouldn't agree to a later small $10-20 discount/credit outside of a simple return of the book. It's a shame that they were that inflexible. I probably won't buy from the site again, and I had been planning on picking up a bunch of the common 1st's from them. I don't think I'll mention the site. I think others use them just fine, it just was not a great experience for me. Individual mileage may vary.
    WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

Just a small addition of one of those core items of any Dark Tower collection. For $20 I picked up the Ned Dameron Waste Lands. A bit of damage on the envelope that wasn't disclosed in a very forthright way by the seller and the USPS also put their own "stamp" on the package in spite of careful packaging, but the prints are all fine. For $20, I'm not going to worry too much about it.

If you care to see a bunch of dark, reference-only pics of prints that are reproduced much better elsewhere, then HERE THEY ARE.

WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have any new additions really, but I finished the basic project that I set for myself of having my Initial Post be accurate and that each title pointed to my gallery pictures for each item. I think it looks pretty snazzy, and would LOVE to see more have their Collections shown like this on their Initial Post. It would be extremely interesting, informational and would help IMMENSELY when we get to the Secret Santa time of year, rather than poring over dozens of pages of postings. That is fun too, but this kind of post would be a GREAT timesaver.
    WANTED

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have any new additions really, but I finished the basic project that I set for myself of having my Initial Post be accurate and that each title pointed to my gallery pictures for each item. I think it looks pretty snazzy, and would LOVE to see more have their Collections shown like this on their Initial Post. It would be extremely interesting, informational and would help IMMENSELY when we get to the Secret Santa time of year, rather than poring over dozens of pages of postings. That is fun too, but this kind of post would be a GREAT timesaver.
    That's a great idea. Perhaps I'll work on this over the holidays...

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well dammit now I am going to spend even more time here editing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast