I just finished reading The Wind Through The Keyhole. I have mixed feelings about it, but here are my thoughts.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. If I were to rank it against the other Dark Tower books, I would put in that list at number five, right after The Wastelands, and right before the last three books (Song of Susannah being last). It felt very Wizard and Glass (which is a good thing, that being my favorite Dark Tower book), but it also felt a little bit rushed at some points. It does not move the story of the Dark Tower along in any way, but it was certainly an enjoyable read. I felt that the last page gives away too much for readers who are going through the series for the first time, but not really a big deal.

For the first half of the book, I was reading the Grant limited Artist edition, and I loved the feel of the thick paper, the illustrations throughout, and the excellent type font that they used.

For the last half of the book, I read the first Scribner edition. I hated the font, the paper felt cheap in my hands, the binding felt cheap, the cover even felt cheap. I couldn't stand the actual book itself, without the illustrations that every single other Dark Tower book has had. If you haven't picked it up, I would highly recommend getting a limited edition from Grant before they are all gone. It is very well worth the price, and I personally feel that the reading experience is better just holding that book that is so much more well made than the Scribner edition (which is NOT worth 27 bucks).
Anyway, good story. Good read. Go get it if you haven't yet.
If you have finished it, what did you think?