Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Tide/LOL every other NCAA team

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

You went to Auburn and you're an Alabama fan?! Blasphamey!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    She is sooooo right!!!! Bama football is a way of life, not just a game. We love them year round, win or lose. There are 3 seasons, football season, recruiting season and spring ball season. I graduated at Auburn and lived there with most of my friends being Auburn fans...I now have lived in Indy for 7 years and have heard nothing of ND til this season...really? We even made noise during the Mike Shula years(which suxxed so bad), I even have a crimson and white Hawaiian shirt that was his Even in DC last year to see SK, the Bama game that weekend was beyond important to me, ask Randal Flagg, we watched the game in a bar in downtown DC. I was so crazy that the whole restaurant was even cheering for me/Bama. We love our team always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You guys really do sound like Yankee fans!!! LOL

And they love ND more in NY than they do in Indy!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    You went to Auburn and you're an Alabama fan?! Blasphamey!
    I have been a Bama fan since 72, I moved to Auburn in the 90's and went to school then, NO WAY was I switching!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Makes sense. That had to be tough, wearing Alabama shirts on campus.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, din't wear a Bama jersey on campus. Made a mistake and said Roll Tide in one class, professor told me next time it would cost me a grade
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Where are you Merlin/ND? Quite, as usual
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL, din't wear a Bama jersey on campus. Made a mistake and said Roll Tide in one class, professor told me next time it would cost me a grade
    LMFAO!

Country
    Country Flag

LOL! Knowing how that rivalry is, I'd believe him. and

ND! GO IRISH!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

We have so wanted ND for so long, evening the regular season. This is our dream..... SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We have so wanted ND for so long, evening the regular season. This is our dream..... SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They pulled that one out, barely!!! Great game!!!

See you in Miami!!!

Go Irish!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin,
    Would you like to put a $10 dollar wager on ND/Bama game ?
    Loser donates to the HF in the name of the winner..... I could see you generating a lot of money for this
    Unfortunately for you, you will be losing a ton if you bet on ND. 8)
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

See you in Miami!!!

Go Irish!!!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Merlin,
    Loser donates to the HF in the name of the winner..... I could see you generating a lot of money for this
    Rich

See you in Miami!!!

Go Irish!!!
    Make it $20 and you're on, but I want the spread too, cool?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin,
    Rich

See you in Miami!!!

Go Irish!!!
    $15 no spread, you've been talking to much ND smack!! lol
    Besides, you're the HF whore... Put out

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin,
    Rich

See you in Miami!!!

Go Irish!!!
    $15 no spread, you've been talking to much ND smack!! lol
    Besides, you're the HF whore... Put out
    LOL alright you're on!!!

Edit: But of course "Roll Tide" doesn't count, right? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

and me?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

and me?
    Oh you? I definitely get the spread. No argument!!! I contribute to the HF, how about the "Roll Tide" contingent? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, the latest SI has the Tide winning 23-16, but I doubt that they factored in "God" attending the game and rooting for the Irish!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking closer to 43-16 lol,
    I believe as legend goes... his Son had a little darker tone to him, therefore I very much doubt he was Irish.

Well, the latest SI has the Tide winning 23-16, but I doubt that they factored in "God" attending the game and rooting for the Irish!!! LOL
    Last edited by Cook; 01-04-2015 at 06:27 AM.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe as lengend goes... his Son had a little darker tone to him, therefore I very much doubt he was Irish.

Then explain the "Pitt" game!!! Or Stanford for that matter. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh well!!! Things are not looking good for the Irish tonight!!!!

I will likely bow to the returning National Champions Alabama!!

Still, I really can't complain. The Irish had an awesome run and this was absolutely the most fun I have had watching College football!!!

Congrats, Garrell!!!

Spoiler:
    Garrell? Thx for the "Good Luck" PM prior to kick off. You're a Class act!! Congratulations!!

At least the Haven Fund is a winner!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I believe as lengend goes... his Son had a little darker tone to him, therefore I very much doubt he was Irish.

Pretty damn close on that score.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I "Officially" bow to the returning National Champion, The Crimson Tide!!!

We'll see you next year???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

We will be there and actually better
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Bama fans. Now the Aggies can claim the only victory against the National Champs. I can't wait for next year's game in College Station. I know it will be tough to pull the upset again but if A&M can replace their linemen and Swope effectively it should still be a great game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast