Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Tide/LOL every other NCAA team

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E!
    Yeah, on a really bad call by the official. We had the winning TD and the Zebra's fucked it up!!!
    It is always easy to blame the refs. They had plenty of other opportunities to put the game away, and they didn't. Statistically, ND was the much better team. On the field, I thought they looked much better than FSU as well. They certainly deserve to be in the top 4. But at the end of the day, they just didn't do enough.
    I suppose you are right, they never should have allowed it to go that far in the first place. It just hurts, this is probably the best the Irish have been in a long time, including the National Championship game a few years ago. I had such high hopes. Oh well, they did only fall to No. 7
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E!
    Yeah, on a really bad call by the official. We had the winning TD and the Zebra's fucked it up!!!
    It is always easy to blame the refs. They had plenty of other opportunities to put the game away, and they didn't. Statistically, ND was the much better team. On the field, I thought they looked much better than FSU as well. They certainly deserve to be in the top 4. But at the end of the day, they just didn't do enough.
    I suppose you are right, they never should have allowed it to go that far in the first place. It just hurts, this is probably the best the Irish have been in a long time, including the National Championship game a few years ago. I had such high hopes. Oh well, they did only fall to No. 7
    I truly think that they are probably going to still finish in the Top 4. And although FSU's schedule for the rest of the season looks promising, they're probably going to lose an"easy" one down the road. They just don't look as good as they did last year. I don't know if they could beat Ole Miss, Alabama, or a rematch with ND. Only time will tell.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We shall see, but from here on in I am done with sports on TDT.Org.

Personal decision is all, have at it folks!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You can't lay down and die Merlin
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LSU game gave me a heart attack.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Go Blue! A 10-9 stomping on those Wildcats...Blah.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Iron bowl week. I hope we destroy Auburn. Revenge for last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, let's talk last night...

My alma mater lost to Oregon...wait, lost isn't the right word...they got decimated. Really, 5 turnovers in the 2nd half? It was just horrible to watch. I've lived through my share of missed FG's and losses in the past, but this was by far the worst loss I can remember.

Bama lost a very close game to a very good and underrated Ohio State.

What surprises me most is the way fans have been treating the games. First of all, everyone says FSU sucks. Going 29-1 and winning a national title in 2 seasons doesn't exactly suck. The games were not blowouts like last year, and they had to come from behind almost every week, but the final score is the ONLY thing that matters. You can rack up more yards, time of possession, etc., and it all doesn't mean much if you don't win. So my hat is off to my school for an incredible run, and I hope we can pick up the pieces (and not turn them over) next season.

As for Bama...as much as everyone wanted FSU to lose, I think more people wanted Bama to lose simply because they are an SEC team. Some folks even wrote that this is the first year a true champion will be crowned, and all the other years without a playoff don't count? Really? I mean, they are one of the most decorated and talented programs in the history of college football. They deserved all the titles they've won in the past. Last night, they came up short. Doesn't take anything away from them.

If there was no playoff this year, the BCS Title game would have probably been FSU vs Bama. Instead, as it should be, the best two teams earned their shot by winning it on the field. They both certainly deserve to be in the title game and I am looking forward to a great final.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of "fans" are just assholes who are looking for a chance to bad mouth every team (and/or conference) that is not their own. Anyone that thinks every year but this one shouldn't count better throw out this one too. TCU looks damn good and has a legit argument that they should have been in. If OSU/Big Ten fans are part of that group, they are forgetting all the times OSU had a shot to win a title and blew it against an SEC team.

Sorry for the rant but I am so over people talking shit like they only get joy out of others' losses. Anyway, at least A&M won their bowl so I don't have to hear it from my "friends" that are Texas fans.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think the NCAA can make everyone happy but I feel this is the best the system has been. A #4 is playing for the championship. That's something.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The season is almost here and no posts by Garrell? Its crazy to me that no one has posted in here since before the championship game last year. There is a number of good games this weekend, including Bama versus Wisconsin and Ohio State versus Virginia Tech. Of course, I will be watching A&M versus Arizona State. There will be a lot of scoring in Houston.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Roll Irish!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think UM will have a long season. Based on their QB play tonight I don't have much hope. Either way I am glad the season has started.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I think UM will have a long season. Based on their QB play tonight I don't have much hope. Either way I am glad the season has started.
    Me too. Looking forward to a great college season again this year. Now where the heck is, Garrell? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting ready to head out in order to watch the ND game with my son and some friends. On my birthday, to boot (Bonus)!!!! And so the 2015 College season begins...

Roll Irish!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Goodbye, Texas!!!!!!

1-0!!!! Roll Irish!!

'Bama is a bunch of pussies!!! LOL LOL LOL Garrell, where the heck are you???? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Merlin, I can teach you a song that features the words "Goodbye to Texas University..."

Anyway, A&M actually played some defense with nine sacks last night. I don't know how they will do against a power running team like Bama but that still is a hell of an improvement.

With wins against quality Pac-12, Big Ten, and ACC opponents last night, the SEC had a pretty good day. Besides the LA teams and Oregon, the Pac-12 had a really bad day including a loss to a FCS team.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

ND, minus 5 starters is up, 7-0 vs GT!!!! The "D" is looking good so far!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Notre Dame does look pretty good despite losing their QB. I thought they would have more problems with Georgia Tech.

Bama has a big game versus Ol Miss but still no Garrell.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Notre Dame does look pretty good despite losing their QB. I thought they would have more problems with Georgia Tech.

Bama has a big game versus Ol Miss but still no Garrell.
    I kinda miss him!!!

ND is 3-0!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Will we see him back after that Ole Miss defeat???

LOL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

After the last few years I would say Lane Kiffin is probably ready for a head coaching gig again...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That moment when you are a proud and excited UM fan...and then Rugby style punter happened.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That moment when you are a proud and excited UM fan...and then Rugby style punter happened.
    My sincere condolences, Tim

ND is 6-1!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the Irish...at least until they have UM back on the schedule. I am thrilled that Harbaugh has fielded a competitive team. I thought Hoke was a good recruiter but not a very good head coach. We will see if Harbaugh can recruit and coach.

My sincere condolences, Tim

ND is 6-1!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast