Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Auction #19 TMSG & THPS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon----how high are you really going to go? I have a proxy bidder willing to go to $999-are you really that crazy (ballsy)?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Poor Shannon is going to end up having to sell his whole King collection to finance his purchase of his own TMSG/THPS.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

TMSG + THPS = OMG!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Shit!!! $274!!!! There goes my H20SG!!!!!!

That's gonna be one famous Snow Globe!!!!

And now I'm high bidder!!!! Holy Crap!! What was I thinking???? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than 1 hour to go-come on people, this is easily worth $500

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, if I do indeed win it I think I'm gonna let Shannon keep his TMSG, but I want that freaking bear!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK. Shannon? Keep TMSG, THPS and remember that I'm your Daddy!!!! Then send the Bear!!! I'll PM the address if you don't have it.

RF? The check(s) are in the mail!!!!!!!

The Haven Fund Whore with a heart=Merlin1958!!!

Edit: Silver lining? I get to keep my H20SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! PMing you later about details. There's no way I'm letting you walk away with only a big bear. PM when i get back tonight.

Congratulations again!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats...and I hope you get the bear.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Congratulations! PMing you later about details. There's no way I'm letting you walk away with only a big bear. PM when i get back tonight.

Congratulations again!
    Nah, its fine Shannon. I just want the Bear. It will be named "Jean" and go to my daughter. However, who's your "Daddy"? LOL Say it, Shannon. Say it!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty damn cool of you, Bill!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

Pretty damn cool of you, Bill!
    Yeah well, I'm cool like that for an "Old Fart". Couldn't see taking such a treasured item from a guy who was doing the right thing by the charity. There will be plenty of opportunities to screw with Shannon in the future!!!! LOL Of course, he continues to not have a H20SG, which is my TMSG's wingman!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a pretty baddass snow globe.

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    The Haven Fund Whore with a heart=Merlin1958!!!

The Haven Fund Whore with a heart=Merlin1958!!!, indeed!! Well done Bill!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    It is a pretty baddass snow globe.
    Cut you real bad!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to all for your kind comments, but be aware that the reason I go nuts for this every year is for the memory of my nephew Micheal Bender who died of CHF in 2009 at the tender young age of 21. The Shriner's Hospitals kept him alive and rehabilitating until 18 years of age. So, if my commitment to his memory moves you in any way please make a donation of any amount to the Shrine Hospitals. They are a superior group of individuals who do nothing, but help children!!!!

https://secure2.convio.net/shfc/site...x63ru1.app207a
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shriners are indeed very good people.

If you rescue me

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very generous of you, Bill.

This thread was fun to read.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Very generous of you, Bill.

This thread was fun to read.
    Yeah, it was I imagine!!! LOL Also, Shannon is a pretty amazing guy!!! He took a LOT OF CRAP over TMSG and never blinked an eye. Then he donated the damn thing for the Fundraiser!!! He is a very "special" member and I am proud to call him "my friend"!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OK let's not get too gushy here! jkoc
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No, more gushing, more gushing! Lol. I wanted to donate something rare-ish for the fundraiser. As far as my BFF Bill is concerned, he opted out of the TMSG/THPS/TMSGD/bear combo, but chose his replacement item wisely. It's headed out today friendo!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys are nuts.

Congrats (I think), Bill! You are very generous, indeed.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks for the kind comments, but it's not about being "generous". It's about, IMHO, helping those in need. The quote that inspires me is "No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child". In general spirit that's a great philosophy!!!! All the members here seem to exhibit it in one way or the other as evidenced by their constant support for the fundraiser!!!!!

Everybody needs to pat themselves on the back for another wonderful effort for the benefit of charity!!!

Spoiler:
    Oh, and "Ricky"? Yeah, I'm certifiable!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3