Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyland-Collecting Discussion

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Cover art not very appealing; would be better without the figure in foreground.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

If you change the region on the upper right hand corner you get the US prices - $75 for the SL and $40 for the unsigned. No mention of shipping cost tho. My confirmation email has the order in British Pounds, tho.

Thanks Michael for the link!

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    $75 for a SIGNED limited edition? How can anyone pass that up?
    Damn all these limiteds!

I did a conversion and I came up with $86 for the limited. Was the price £55.99?
    reality continues to ruin my life

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I think they only include the shipping costs within the UK? They included mine.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

They included mine as well - from the UK to the Netherlands is £18 (a bit on the high side if you ask me, but...)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    They included mine as well - from the UK to the Netherlands is £18 (a bit on the high side if you ask me, but...)
    Jeez that is steep, Michael.

£5.50 within the UK.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

We in the US maybe looking at $40 for shipping?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I would think so TN. Small book too

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bloody Royal Mail have just increased their postage prices again!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a signed and unsigned, got email confirmation quickly....

Thanks for the link Michael.....

Brian.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered...some
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I only managed to get 3 Lettered editions before they sold out.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Wooooow. Wonderful link and really cheap signed edition. The lettered edition for just 150P would habve been nice...

What a good day, thanks! Ordered the s/l! WIll be out today i think!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    How lucky! I missed it for minutes!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

If you want to only have two, then just PM me...!PLEEEAASE!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered..... but then i become an info that there is a ´problem´ ....

Just see....

POST NR. 3000

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Which problem?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Which problem?
    They want him to pay!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL!

Do we know if you're charged now or later?

Because for my orders (yes...plural) I didn't get a S/H cost yet.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Which problem?
    something like.... processing error.......

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can confirm the payments are not charged yet, but on the moment of dispatch.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    If you change the region on the upper right hand corner you get the US prices - $75 for the SL and $40 for the unsigned. No mention of shipping cost tho. My confirmation email has the order in British Pounds, tho.

Thanks Michael for the link!

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    $75 for a SIGNED limited edition? How can anyone pass that up?
    Damn all these limiteds!

I did a conversion and I came up with $86 for the limited. Was the price £55.99?
    I ordered it but did not see where you could change the region. Hope that doesn't matter. My receipt is in pounds.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Sold out

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL!

Do we know if you're charged now or later?

Because for my orders (yes...plural) I didn't get a S/H cost yet.
    Charged upon shipment, Ari.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

something like.... processing error.......
    The same happened to me and when I tried again it worked.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Twisted

My receipt was in pounds too even tho I changed the region.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast