Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : Dan

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am jealous of your Passage. I thought it was hyped so much that I expected to be disappointed. It was fantastic though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Super Congrats on the Passage !

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I loved The Passage and even though I sort of decided not to get 'special' editions of authors other than King, I wish I had ordered this book when it was announced. I love the cover. Congratulations with a great acquisition!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah The Passage is one I've been kicking myself about for ages. Glad to hear there are smarter people than I out there :-)

Nice pick up pal.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice PASSAGE. I just started reading it yesterday. I'm only on page 10 but so far I like it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone. I've downloaded it from the local library to read on my iPad so I don't ruin it. I also purchased a trade edition of The Passage with a signed tipped in page. I will get pictures soon.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Thanks everyone. I've downloaded it from the local library to read on my iPad so I don't ruin it. I also purchased a trade edition of The Passage with a signed tipped in page. I will get pictures soon.
    Are you going to be able to get the future matching S/L'd from CD ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Are you going to be able to get the future matching S/L'd from CD ?
    Yes, it's on order and with matching number.

Country
    Country Flag

A few new items from the last week or so.

Trade Edition Flat Signed

Collectors Edition with Cards. Shrinkwrap is coming off in lower left.

Trade Edition Flat Singed

This is the Friday the 13th Grab Bag from Cemetery Dance

PC Signed Limeted of Camp Pleasant from Richard Matheson was included in the grab bag. The only damage is the slip cover seems to be slightly out of alignment. I can probably correct this with I put the cover on it.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

A nice bundle of goodies!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Some very cool books. I have never heard of that Straub though. Is it something new?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Congratulations! Some very cool books. I have never heard of that Straub though. Is it something new?
    It's from Subterranian Press. It's pretty small. Under 100 pages, I believe. It's down stairs and I'm lazy.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Far enough! I have the internet. *googles*

If you rescue me

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have that THE BALLAD, etc. and it states - Previously published in Conjunctions
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

I stopped at my local used bookstore today, as is my normal Saturday morning, and picked this up for $6.50. It is a first edition, fine condition, with brodart cover already on it. I would have probably bought it even without the signature inside. I took a chance that it is legit. It looks like the other Matheson signature I have. I have no idea who the second signature is. Any guesses are welcome. Also picked up a couple of first edition Straub books, nothing signed though.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!!!!! Great Price!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At $6.50 how could you possibly go wrong - excellent catch Dan

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

The 2 signatures are Richard Matheson & his son the author of the book Richard Christian Matheson.

The ones I see for sale are only signed by Richard Christian & start around $40 without Richards signature NICE BUY>

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    The 2 signatures are Richard Matheson & his son the author of the book Richard Christian Matheson.

The ones I see for sale are only signed by Richard Christian & start around $40 without Richards signature NICE BUY>
    Thanks! I didn't think there was actually something you didn't have.

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up a copy of The Passage UK signed version today for a good price.

I also picked up these last week.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am exceedingly jealous of your new books.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Hbgunslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Great collection very jealous of your setup.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the cover of the UK Passage. That's the first I've seen.

Great minds think alike! I just bought one of the UK signed of THE PASSAGE too. Haven't got it yet. Nice pictures.

Country
    Country Flag

I just happened upon it at my local book store. I hadn't been actively looking, but figured it was a good book to add to the collection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast