Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Salem's Lot case & Original art by Ned Dameron & Glenn Chadbourne

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Any status on this project? I know the initial target date was Summer.....

AKC
    Yes, the initial target was late summer (personally, I'd look at that as August/September). We're still looking pretty close to that, although I'd doubt that we'd be ready in August....Shipping will probably be sometime late September or October. It takes quite some time for the artists to complete this many original illos and I don't want to push them too much. It's sort of a tight rope... push them too hard & you get lesser quality.....don't push at all & you don't get pieces. Must say that both Glenn and Ned are an absolute pleasure to work with. Wonderful guys!! I think everyone will be Very pleased with the results!!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

just curious whats going to happen with the letters Z and ZZ? still an auction? if so when?
    thanks

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    just curious whats going to happen with the letters Z and ZZ? still an auction? if so when?
    thanks
    It's really up to Jerome as to when. I would guess sometime around the 2013 fundraiser as "Z" is dedicated to that cause. "ZZ", I believe is is going to benefit the Shriner's hospitals and can be done at virtually anytime.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

cool, thanks.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, since summer is pretty much over, it's time for these cases to ship. Hopefully all of them will be in the mail by October 10th (15th at the latest).

I'm expecting the 'ZZ' case auction (for Shriner's Hospital) to happen before Christmas. You'll have to ask the 'Haven Whore' about the auction for 'Z' (Haven Fund). (You can usually find him clowning around at the corner of Kansas St. & Canal.)

I won't be posting any pre-views of the art before shipping.We're leaving that up to the individual owners.
    www.bookslipcase.com

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bring on the wood, Dick !!!!! (oh, and the art, too, of course)
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Bring on the wood, Dick !!!!! (oh, and the art, too, of course)
    You are a dirty, dirty man, Grant!!!!

Spoiler:
    I LOVE that about you!!!! LOL

I only "pimp" Haven auctions. TWMIDITW (RF) decide's when and where on the auctions. However, sometimes he allows me input. That is why he is: TMIDITW!!!

EDIT: Oh, and I do "Facilitate" a few as well!!

Speaking of which, I'm trying to get a head start on next years auctions so Jerome can hit the ground running. Therefore, if anyone has 1/1 King books to donate PM me. You're all pretty familiar with the artists I generally work with (and maybe some you don't know about). So feel free to make suggestions for Remarques. I can't guaranty that every donated book will get a remarque for auction, but I'll do my damned best!!!! Also, credit will go where it is due for each and every donation!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't what ya mean Bill, I've been an upstanding member of society since my last stint in gaol
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is exciting. What little I've seen of the art is stunning.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen it all and it is stunning, Jerome! However, I have been sworn to secrecy under penalty of breaking my fragile treaty with the "Ents" over my "The Hobbit" case. You have to be careful with "Ents" and their craftsman. They have intriguing methods and rituals related to DEATH!!!!

On top of that, Dick lives in New Mexico and could sick Walt, from "Breaking Bad" on me at any time!!!

However, I will post one gem.

Bomber, as you can see, is greatly excited by the pending deliveries and is quite honestly, beside himself!!! Please help to calm the poor Dog down by posting your art when it arrives!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This photo most be the post celebration Bomber.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Nope. He is deep in thought and working through the stress, which is considerable!!!

It's his "process", believe it or not!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Nope. He is deep in thought and working through the stress, which is considerable!!!

LOL! I feel for him. It must be brutal working through all of those complex emotions he has about the art cases.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

LOL! I feel for him. It must be brutal working through all of those complex emotions he has about the art cases.
    I know, right?? Plus, with all the art to be shipped shortly, it's a particularly stressful time!!! However, I am pretty darn sure everyone will be amazed and satisfied!!! Ned is an AWESOME artist and those that did not order will regret it!!

Hmmm, what if "Bomber" was a "Vampire-Dog"??????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

He's not?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Banned Joka42 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

even any left?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really looking forward to seeing the art i get!

Also, maybe Bomber should be on a diet before the fundraiser?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joka42 View Post
    even any left?
    Check with Dolso. There is always the possibility of a cancelled order.

Country
    Country Flag

TWMIDITW?
    TMIDITW??

Bomber just looks like he's worried about 'Doc' in Chadbournes painting of the dog on the fence in post #101 of this thread ..............

So far I don't have any cancellations but I think there probably will be a couple of extra cases for sale after they're delivered.
    www.bookslipcase.com

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Most Interesting Director In The World!!!

He doesn't always drink beer, but when he does he drinks IPA

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Most of the international orders have been shipped. I'm still waiting on a couple of pieces of art so the US orders should ship sometime this week. Once everything has gone out, David at Betts books will have a few 'Salem's Lot and Shining cases cases available for sale
    www.bookslipcase.com

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to get mine :-)

Country
    Country Flag

Meeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooo x 2
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Been a busy beaver have you, Dick? Can't wait to see the new "P&J's"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joka42 View Post
    even any left?
    Check with Dolso. There is always the possibility of a cancelled order.
    I will have several for sale at Betts Books...I bought 8 total and am keeping 2 maybe 3 for myself....My price is going to match (or close therabouts) issue price!

Here is one I am going to keep....Ned painted me as Father Callahan as a special favor...

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast