Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Earth Groaning (strange sounds in the sky)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Earth Groaning (strange sounds in the sky)

Has anyone heard about this stuff? I only recently heard about it because it's been happening in my city. I would have heard it the other night if I was actually asleep before 5 am. No idea what any of it means.

Thee have been many theories from HAARP (weather control), doomsday theories, apocalypse, earth's core stablizing, magnetic polarity reversing, earth tilting it's axis and plenty of other things. Apparently (according to the second video I posted in the info) has been said to be the result of a solar radiation storm that culminated on January 23rd at 4 am (when these videos took place) and apparently another one is on it's way.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

11/22/63 spoiler alert

Spoiler:
    Do you live near any old mills with "rabbit holes"? Maybe seen a guy that doesn't quite belong popping through a few too many times?
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh jeez, the 2012 nuts are going to have a field day if they get wind of this.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

lol they already have. I'd have written it off already if I didn't know people that heard it and there wasn't like 100 videos posted about the same in thing in my own city. Same sounds have been reported all over the world since about September. It's just oddness.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I have heard these sounds before on a video a few years ago but not in the sky. they were underwater. will try and find the video and post to see if they are the same.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I did some research on this phenomenon and some of the things that people came up with are kind of weird and interesting.
    A lot of the sites I went to all said the same thing about one thing though. The sounds were heard just before major earthquakes. This phenomenon has been heard all over the world last year starting in August.
    here is one of the websites I went to....Yeah the person is possibly a crackpot but who knows.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1113/...henomenon.html

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a distant freeway.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I think its the sound of the US national debt interrupting the normal rotation of the earth.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I think its the sound of the US national debt interrupting the normal rotation of the earth.
    Yep. That could be.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

It's funny, I was listening to a radio show earlier today and they actually mentioned this. I guess people are speculating that it's a huge viral marketing ploy for a new movie (in the vein of Cloverfield) because this happens to be the first upload for many of the youtube users. Kind of interesting.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

So they're going for a war of the world kind of thing that would be quite the feat if they managed to accomplish it. I read this one article, if I can find it hold on..here it is

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/01...bilizing-core/

That was a very interesting read on the strange happenings of these events around earthquakes.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It's that damned rock and roll!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished 11/22/1963 and at the end King wrote of something that reminded me exactly of this phenomenon.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, but you're all Idiot's !!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

I peed a little bit.
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

Along the Path of the Beam tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well hopefully it doesn't mean Yellowstone's going to blow
    "If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." -- George Washington

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I found this article today....sounds interesting

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

straight out of 11/22/63. someone went through time too many times

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some guy on reddit (an audio engineer) analyzed the sounds in many of these videos and provided explanations here. It's the first post if you sort by "best" I think.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...