Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 117 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    That's a great insciption!

Thanks Rachel.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a case from Jeff for my S/L Dolan's Cadillac. He really does do a fine job with these.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Alan. I really like mine also. Jeff really did a great job!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Alan! That is a super cool slipcase for your S/L Dolan's Cadillac!!!

A very fine inscription on your 1/1 Firestarter, too! You must be very pleased with that!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Alan. The slipcase looks great!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

As some of you know - I'm also a big James Herbert fan/collector.

I recently bought this set from Roy@badmoonbooks. Long story short; when they arrived the 3 books were minus their respective signature pages, which both Roy and Jerad over at Centipede Press were totally mystified about. I've been dealing with Roy for many years now and as most here will know, he's a really great guy. Any way, Roy contacted Jerad and Jerad also being a great guy, sent me a replacement set (with a few extras included in the box). So I now have two sets - one signed and one unsigned.

Incidentally, Jerad said there should have been no unsigned editions of these books made whatsoever, so my unsigned set may be rarer than the 300 limitation signed version:

Firstly, the unsigned set:

And the signed set:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerad also included some unfolded dustjackets which I plan on framing:

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! Congratulations on both sets of the Rats Trilogy. The Herbert signature is a facsimile right?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow. Very cool. And you're right, that unsigned set is rarer than the signed. It makes me think of that unsigned Christine from PS Publishing. Congratulations on these!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Fantastic! Congratulations on both sets of the Rats Trilogy. The Herbert signature is a facsimile right?
    Thanks, jon and yes it is indeed facsimile. Endorsed by the Herbert family, apparently according to Centipede Press website.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It would have to be, as the signature is absolutely identical throughout, but they are still absolutely awesome books nonetheless!!

An awesome Rats Trilogy, Alan! Congratulations once again!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Oh wow. Very cool. And you're right, that unsigned set is rarer than the signed. It makes me think of that unsigned Christine from PS Publishing. Congratulations on these!

Ah thanks, Paul. I've been lucky in dealing with 2 great sellers here. Both Roy and Jerad really did right by me.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    It would have to be, as the signature is absolutely identical throughout, but they are still absolutely awesome books nonetheless!!

An awesome Rats Trilogy, Alan! Congratulations once again!!!
    Thanks Tim

From what I can gather from speaking to Jerad - the trilogy was planned and agreed on before Mr Herbert sadly passed away. I'm glad he went ahead with them.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pete told me there were about 50 copies of Christine without signature sheets. This Rats set could be a one-of-a-kind!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Thanks, jon and yes it is indeed facsimile. Endorsed by the Herbert family, apparently according to Centipede Press website.
    I thought so, I have forgotten how long it's been since he died. Great set though!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerad's a great guy! Congratulations on both sets!

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Jerad's a great guy! Congratulations on both sets!

John
    He is indeed! Thanks John.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Meet Kurt (film kurt)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Charming!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i hope he's not in your daughters bedroom!!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Alan!!!! Please don't scare the crap out of, Holly with that Barlow!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

That is all kinds of awesome! Congratulations, Alan!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that I think about it, isn't that mask what a, Brit generally looks like before tea? LOL LOL LOL Not a, Scotsman of course, but a Brit. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Charming!
    Haha he's horrible aint he?

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    i hope he's not in your daughters bedroom!!!
    Lol nope. Her bedroom is strictly an Iggle Piggle/Noddy zone, Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Congrats, Alan!!!! Please don't scare the crap out of, Holly with that Barlow!!! LOL LOL
    I'm not even showing it to her Bill, don't worry! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    That is all kinds of awesome! Congratulations, Alan!!!
    Thanks Tim!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Now that I think about it, isn't that mask what a, Brit generally looks like before tea? LOL LOL LOL Not a, Scotsman of course, but a Brit. LOL
    Haha or after a heavy night on the booze!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bought this from the forums own jon10g.

Fantastic condition and bomb-proof packaging. Thanks Jon!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I have one of those. One of my personal favorites. Awesome production!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 117 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast