Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Under the Dome series on CBS

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Any guesses on who Mare Winningham will play on the show, she just got added. http://www.liljas-library.com/articl...nt=Yahoo!+Mail
    I'm going to guess she'll be Duke's wife. (Or ex-wife, in this case.)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angry
    Country
    Country Flag

Red spiders.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wahlers, there is a separate thread where folks talk about the actual content of the episodes, although no one has posted about last night's yet.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Under-The-Dome

I think if you read that thread you will find some opinions similar to yours. Mine included.

Gunslinger Apprentice wahlers will become famous soon enough

Thanks divemaster. Reposted with slight modifications.

Traveler BobbyOodle is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i don't think it matters what it technically is, it's 13 episodes long, so that doesn't seem so mini to me... Especially with hour long episodes.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pardon my ignorance, but why is there two distinct threads regarding the TV series and what is basically "news" regarding the TV series? Can't we just have one thread with "spoilers for the show and book" in a single thread? Or am I missing something obvious? Just asking is all. We can always mark "spoilers for the upcoming "show" news, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tonight's episode was directed by the same lady who directed Children of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return. How's THAT for some news?

Gunslinger Apprentice Shadow is on a distinguished road Shadow's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but why is there two distinct threads regarding the TV series and what is basically "news" regarding the TV series? Can't we just have one thread with "spoilers for the show and book" in a single thread? Or am I missing something obvious? Just asking is all. We can always mark "spoilers for the upcoming "show" news, no?
    I agrer

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

"Under the Dome" has been renewed for Season 2. The new season of the CBS summer drama will premiere in 2014.

The series, which is based on the Stephen King book of the same name, will see its first Season 2 episode written by King. "Under the Dome" Season 2 will be 13 episodes.

“We're excited to tell more stories about the mystery of the dome and the secrets in Chester's Mill, and are thrilled to have the master storyteller himself, Stephen King, tell the first one of next season," CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler said in a statement.

"Under the Dome" tells the story of a small town who suddenly finds a large dome dropped over it, sealing it off from the rest of the world.

At the Television Critics Association Press tour, CBS boss Les Moonves praised the series. "It's the way television should be. It's the way television can be," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3671053.html

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just read this and as getting ready to post a link to the articel, but essentially here it is! Thanks Bev
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not surprised at all, with the numbers this apparently has been receiving. If anything, they took too long to order the second season. Maybe they'll actually lift the Dome for the first season finale, but that won't be the end of it (think flash-sideways a la Lost, etc.).

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Not surprised at all, with the numbers this apparently has been receiving. If anything, they took too long to order the second season. Maybe they'll actually lift the Dome for the first season finale, but that won't be the end of it (think flash-sideways a la Lost, etc.).
    I was wondering about that. Wouldn't they have already scripted and filmed the first season ending? Presumably with some type of resolution to the dome. If so, how do they now extend the story for another entire season? Does it go beyond the King book at that point?

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I should just stop watching now. This has all the makings of a viewer-angering disaster.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Word on the street is that the whole WORLD is inside multiple domes. Chester's Mill's dome is just inside an even BIGGER dome...in an even BIGGER dome! CBS is titling Season 2: "Under the Dome: Domeception."

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    This has all the makings of a viewer-angering disaster.
    I was just thinking that.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

So what you're saying is that its domes all the way down?

Country
    Country Flag

That sounds like a pretty good idea for a way to extend the show. To me, at least.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing here, but maybe when they resolve the dome at the end of this season, they begin investigating how it was put there and that leads into more global mystery.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    So what you're saying is that its domes all the way down?
    My four year old sometimes refers to this show as "Under the Dummy." Maybe he knows something about where it is heading.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

better start doing the rain dance.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe I read somewhere that they were going to hope for a season 2, but prepare a big series ender in case it wasn't picked up for the second season.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I believe I read somewhere that they were going to hope for a season 2, but prepare a big series ender in case it wasn't picked up for the second season.
    Yes, I believe you are correct. Good news!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know how that works? Do they shoot two final episodes, one that's more open-ended if the series is renewed and another one if it's the series closer?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith87 View Post
    Does anyone know how that works? Do they shoot two final episodes, one that's more open-ended if the series is renewed and another one if it's the series closer?
    Wish I knew, but in this case I would think, yes, in that they were hoping to be picked up again.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast