Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 462 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,575 of 11537

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

The only reason that I mostly leave this issue alone is in respect of this site and it's owner.
    I appreciate respect for the site, but if someone is trying to intimidate a member, then the person and threats should be publicly posted.

I've posted before publicly I can and will sue if these members continue with this nonsense. See previous threads about that. I have done everything I can to show that my autographs are genuine yet I continue to be harassed by these members who are clearly not experts.

When I asked to discuss with John about why he thinks my autographs are not genuine and why he wants to harm my reputation, he said he was busy. John clearly does not want to post anything on this forum, nor does he want to discuss anything about my signatures which I find very odd and troubling.
    I simply stated that I did not like many of the signatures you offered. I have never claimed to be an expert on King's autographs, but I know when something seems fishy to me.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well if I am ever asked if they should buy from you Redsoxfan... I can tell you I will be telling them to stay the hell away. And if you don't like that.... How do you say... So sue me.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Well if I am ever asked if they should buy from you Redsoxfan... I can tell you I will be telling them to stay the hell away. And if you don't like that.... How do you say... So sue me.
    Your in Canada. There's no money there

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your in Canada. There's no money there
    lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

John I know you are the last person looking for a fight - but if he would have threatened legal action against me - it wouldn't have stopped at a PM from me.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Some people are just not worth the effort.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

The only reason that I mostly leave this issue alone is in respect of this site and it's owner.
    I appreciate respect for the site, but if someone is trying to intimidate a member, then the person and threats should be publicly posted.

I've posted before publicly I can and will sue if these members continue with this nonsense. See previous threads about that. I have done everything I can to show that my autographs are genuine yet I continue to be harassed by these members who are clearly not experts.

When I asked to discuss with John about why he thinks my autographs are not genuine and why he wants to harm my reputation, he said he was busy. John clearly does not want to post anything on this forum, nor does he want to discuss anything about my signatures which I find very odd and troubling.
    I simply stated that I did not like many of the signatures you offered. I have never claimed to be an expert on King's autographs, but I know when something seems fishy to me.

John
    Why does it seem fishy? You keep making these generalizations and don't expand upon anything. This is what is so frustrating about Brian and you. You want to call me out, fine, but be ready to back it up or else you are just blowing smoke.

Considering your first time obtaining a King signature, in front of him, was less than 3 months ago, how can your opinion be trusted by anybody? And what do you base that opinion off of?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Authenticity of the signature aside, I would just stay away because of the prices. $599 for a signed Insomnia... $499 for a signed Under the Dome or Rose Madder?!? Who would honestly pay those prices???

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Considering your first time obtaining a King signature, in front of him, was less than 3 months ago, how can your opinion be trusted by anybody? And what do you base that opinion off of?
    Seems to me that the problem you have is the team you root for. Come on over to the "Dark Side" and support the "Yankee's"!!! Trust me, your life will be much improved!!! LOL

27 World Championships is much more satisfying than, what is it three (four) since 1918 (and a 86 years drought to boot)? LOL LOL Even, King is a realist and knows the Sox suck!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Authenticity of the signature aside, I would just stay away because of the prices. $599 for a signed Insomnia... $499 for a signed Under the Dome or Rose Madder?!? Who would honestly pay those prices???
    Someone who is uneducated in prices... As well as the signature. He has a signed Salems paperback for 750... That's fair right?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think everyone needs to stop and take a breath here. We're all adults and can make our own personal decisions on what to buy or not buy. This is beginning to seem a bit personal and an unproductive discussion. Just an observation from the "Peanut Gallery" and definitely JHMO. I do not seek to judge anyone. I mean, like who am I to do so? LOL Just a thought is all. Carry on!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Man, am I getting "mellow and more level headed" since the "medical adventure"??? LOL LOL LOL That would be a "good thing", wouldn't it? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Who are you and what have you done with Bill....

King is too difficult a signature to give him away for cheap. I've seen this guy a lot over the past 8 years and he is not getting any easier. Most of the books I sell are flat signed with no personalizations, which are tough to come by in many of the older titles. Yes the prices are high, but to factor in how difficult an autograph this guy is right now, and how much time it takes to get him, the price is where it should be.

Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

King is too difficult a signature to give him away for cheap. I've seen this guy a lot over the past 8 years and he is not getting any easier. Most of the books I sell are flat signed with no personalizations, which are tough to come by in many of the older titles. Yes the prices are high, but to factor in how difficult an autograph this guy is right now, and how much time it takes to get him, the price is where it should be.

Thanks
    No it is not. Your talking to a collective King community that buys and sells his books EVERYDAY. And your prices are off... way off. No paperback is worth $750 with a sloppy "real" King signature. Sorry... NOT A SOUL here will agree with you.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's really not our job to police other people's prices. What's it to you what he lists for? The market is the ultimate gauge anyway. The books will either sell or they won't.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    It's really not our job to police other people's prices. What's it to you what he lists for? The market is the ultimate gauge anyway. The books will either sell or they won't.
    He was replying to my comment thus I replied to his. SO what?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of course he replied to your comment. You basically called him an uneducated price-gouger. He responded with a factual, polite reason for his prices. And you double down and hit him again with what is essentially a matter of opinion. Again, I ask, what's it to you what he lists for?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like this seller. They list things as First Edition in the title. In the description they tell you that the book is without a price on the dustjacket. They then claim it's a "First Export Edition".

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/m.html?_odkw=...+king&_sacat=0
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like this seller. They list things as First Edition in the title. In the description they tell you that the book is without a price on the dustjacket. They then claim it's a "First Export Edition".

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/m.html?_odkw=...+king&_sacat=0
    That drives me crazy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Seems to me that the problem you have is the team you root for. Come on over to the "Dark Side" and support the "Yankee's"!!! Trust me, your life will be much improved!!! LOL

27 World Championships is much more satisfying than, what is it three (four) since 1918 (and a 86 years drought to boot)? LOL LOL Even, King is a realist and knows the Sox suck!! LOL
    You're really still doing this?

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

That drives me crazy!!!
    In your case Wild Bill....... I think it's just a SHORT PUTT!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

You really still breathing? LOL J/K LOL What can I say? I'm a creature of habit.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

You really still breathing? LOL J/K LOL What can I say? I'm a creature of habit.
    Bill.. how bout dem Jays?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, come to the 'Dark Side'! We have bacon.... LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 462 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 443 ... LastLast