Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 462 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Yes it has been asked about in a different thread...and yes it is legit.
    Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I finally figured out how to post a picture... Any thoughts on this signature from Rose Madder? I found this via a seller on Alibris.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...dersig001.jpg/

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on this signature? I'm thinking it's fake, but need the experts advice.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...dersig001.jpg/

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very, very, very bad.........

AKC

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Terrible!

John

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Thanks for the input. eBay is one thing, but it gets a little troubling when supposed bookstores are selling these signed books via Alibris, Abebooks, etc.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

wicked bogus!!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

This seller has sold about a dozen of these stating that SK showed up on Xmas Eve. Never any pics of the signatures but so far all the feedback is positive...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...AMESINDXX%3AIT

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    This seller has sold about a dozen of these stating that SK showed up on Xmas Eve. Never any pics of the signatures but so far all the feedback is positive...

I spoke with an associate from the store and she verified that King was in fact at the store 12/24/2011, and signed quite a few copies of 11/22/63.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I spoke with an associate from the store and she verified that King was in fact at the store 12/24/2011, and signed quite a few copies of 11/22/63.
    No kidding? Odd way to spend his Xmas Eve after doing a signing tour and signing HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS
    My guess is these from Xmas eve are all 2nd printings.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Who knows. King has been known to pop into that store and sign books.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

My advice would be dont touch it unless you see a picture of the actual book with signature your buying. I bought a 11//22/63 book in which the seller used the same photos for four different listings (I found out after the fact. I thought the photos and picture of the signature were for the book I was buying. Silly me) and received a forged copy. Another buyer bought a forged copy of Misery from the same seller and gave him positive feedback.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, He has.... I may not have admitted before.... however this is where I have been fortunate enough to run into him and chat and also see him sign a stack of books.
    I took all the integrity I could muster not to buy the whole group he signed, however since he personalized one for me I felt it was greedy to buy them all.
    However after I took my inscribed book to the car I had to come back in and ask for a signed copy for another friend. I told SK that my friend would likely kill me if I did not also get one for him. King respomded, "I doubt he'd kill you, probably just hurt ou real bad" and personalized one for my buddy.

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Yes, He has.... I may not have admitted before.... however this is where I have been fortunate enough to run into him and chat and also see him sign a stack of books.
    I took all the integrity I could muster not to buy the whole group he signed, however since he personalized one for me I felt it was greedy to buy them all.
    However after I took my inscribed book to the car I had to come back in and ask for a signed copy for another friend. I told SK that my friend would likely kill me if I did not also get one for him. King respomded, "I doubt he'd kill you, probably just hurt ou real bad" and personalized one for my buddy.
    Are you referring to 11/22/63 or some other book? Have you posted a pic of the one he personalized for you?

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

NO< Not 11/22/63...... I did get to that signing though 5 books worth.
    I have actually run into him more than once there ( some of my family think I stalk him).
    The time I spoke of was actually just days after Duma Key came out.
    and in all honesty my integrety was not enough to keep me from going back in after he left and grabbing about a dozen extra.

My Mood
    Twisted

NO< Not 11/22/63...... I did get to that signing though 5 books worth.
    I have actually run into him more than once there ( some of my family think I stalk him).
    The time I spoke of was actually just days after Duma Key came out.
    and in all honesty my integrety was not enough to keep me from going back in after he left and grabbing about a dozen extra.
    Hmm sounds like I need to move back east. To Sarasota next door to B&N in fact...

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=TwistedNadine;665904]
    .................................................. .................................................. .
    .................................................. .................................................. .

Are you referring to 11/22/63 or some other book? Have you posted a pic of the one he personalized for you?
    NO was not 11/22/63

It was Duma Key and yes I believe the picture is posted on this site somewhere as it was unusual becuase I had handed him a pen (black) and it ran out of ink half way through so Mr. King finished it in a blue pen he had.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How cool would it have been to be there 12/24/11 when he walked in!!!!! BTW, Tim? where the hell were you? Loafing? LOL

"GBOL" (Glorious Beacon of Light) wants to know!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted

[/QUOTE]It was Duma Key and yes I believe the picture is posted on this site somewhere as it was unusual becuase I had handed him a pen (black) and it ran out of ink half way through so Mr. King finished it in a blue pen he had.[/QUOTE]

I looked for it (advanced search) didnt find it. Post another one?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It was Duma Key and yes I believe the picture is posted on this site somewhere as it was unusual becuase I had handed him a pen (black) and it ran out of ink half way through so Mr. King finished it in a blue pen he had.
    I also looked through Explorer's 195 posts and did not find a picture. I still have no reason to doubt any of his recollections of meeting King in the B&N, or at a Red Sox spring training game.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I also looked through Explorer's 195 posts and did not find a picture. I still have no reason to doubt any of his recollections of meeting King in the B&N, or at a Red Sox spring training game.
    Red Sux, indeed!!!! Read the T-shirts!!! Boston Sucks!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted

I dont doubt him. I just really wanted to see the personalized inscription. Its a cool story

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

it is posted in the Gallery for EXPLORER not sure if I know how to make appear here.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

it is posted in the Gallery for EXPLORER not sure if I know how to make appear here.
    img src="http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/572/medium/DSC007721.JPG" />
    I took the liberty of displaying the image!

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

How cool would it have been to be there 12/24/11 when he walked in!!!!! BTW, Tim? where the hell were you? Loafing? LOL

"GBOL" (Glorious Beacon of Light) wants to know!!!

I got confused and I was hanging around the Books A Million down the road

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 462 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast