Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 462 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for everyone's prompt feedback.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed DRAWING by Stephen King .... ??? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Sig...item2a4d1821be
    From the same seller who is offering the Letter W Regularors.
    That certainly does not look look like a 1991 signature... more like recent sig maybe however not like any 1991 signature I have ever seen.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Signed DRAWING by Stephen King .... ??? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Sig...item2a4d1821be
    From the same seller who is offering the Letter W Regularors.
    That certainly does not look look like a 1991 signature... more like recent sig maybe however not like any 1991 signature I have ever seen.
    Yeah, and the photo of the drawing is too fuzzy to figure out if he drew it or someone else...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an
    eBay notifies the seller of the report. They suggest that if the report is accurate the seller should remove the listing. They do not usually take down a listing based on reports.

If King himself told them to take it down they no doubt would.
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    Thank you Br!an. I wasn't aware of how it works. I just hope nobody buys it, as it does hurt the collecting community.

Gerald
    eBay takes the position that they simply provide the marketplace. The buyer and seller are responsible for themselves. eBay provides the buyer with a money back guarantee. The buyer protection, in their legal opinion, restores "equity" and obviates any further responsibility on their part.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    I mean, what a moron this seller is to list this. There are so many legit signed Revivals out there, and this signature isn't even a close forgery. Sad.
    On another note, I cannot believe THIS has such high bids!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. THAT one sucks!
    Looks like one "buyer" has been consistently driving the price up. Hmmm...

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. THAT one sucks!
    Looks like one "buyer" has been consistently driving the price up. Hmmm...
    That's what I noticed, but that same buyer won it, although that's no prize!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    I mean, what a moron this seller is to list this. There are so many legit signed Revivals out there, and this signature isn't even a close forgery. Sad.
    On another note, I cannot believe THIS has such high bids!
    Looks like he's branching out from forged Playboys.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BEWARE TO ALL. There is a guy in Sydney Australia trying to sell a bunch of shift signed books that he said an old lady left him. He has contacted me (through Facebook) and David @ Bett's.. among others I am sure. David and I BOTH say stay away....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    BEWARE TO ALL. There is a guy in Sydney Australia trying to sell a bunch of shift signed books that he said an old lady left him. He has contacted me (through Facebook) and David @ Bett's.. among others I am sure. David and I BOTH say stay away....
    Might be the same guy that pulled his eBay listings.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post905840

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Yeah, I reported all of them, for what good that does (probably nothing). If you look at this scuzzbag's recent feedback, you can see one negative one from a buyer who clearly got a fake John Grisham signature on an expensive book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it, but I'm not sure. It could be that it's on a mass-market paperback that it seems so cramped.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I don't like it, but I'm not sure. It could be that it's on a mass-market paperback that it seems so cramped.

John
    I think it's legitimate, just cramped like John mentions. It's got to be difficult to sign on a paperback, especially one that thin.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

John
    I think it's legitimate, just cramped like John mentions. It's got to be difficult to sign on a paperback, especially one that thin.
    I think it's legit too

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I also vote legit. But I'm not going to buy it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

John
    I think it's legit too
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I also vote legit. But I'm not going to buy it.

Really, huh? I agree with, Bob. That shit is too ugly for any collection.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    That's a great deal Paul!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would just like to let you know that I have bought several rare books from Keith @ SK-Books over the years and they were all 100%. He has found me some rare UK items that I never knew Stephen signed or existed. This particular paperback used low-quality pulp paper, which lends itself to blotting in several letters, as was the case of one of mine. That being said, this signature does look legit to me. I personally wouldn't buy it due to the rubbing on the cover, and the fact that I already own one. I do not believe the seller would knowingly sell a fake book.

Gerald

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 462 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast