Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 188 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Just finished a binge of the second season of Fuller House. Loved it! I hope Michelle makes it finally for season three...
    Absolute crap. Sorry.... I am shocked anyone would waste time on that show... the old OR new one.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Just finished the first season of SPOTLESS -- it's about two French brothers in London, one of whom runs a crime scene cleaning business. They get tangled up with a mobster (played with panache by Brendan Coyle -- Mr. Bates from Downton Abbey). It has a distinctive Breaking Bad vibe, but it goes in different directions, too. Recommended.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Just finished a binge of the second season of Fuller House. Loved it! I hope Michelle makes it finally for season three...
    Absolute crap. Sorry.... I am shocked anyone would waste time on that show... the old OR new one.
    Nostalgia, mainly. I grew up watching the old series and other sitcoms like that. And the new show is funny and sweet. It's a show to eat ice-cream to.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nostalgia, mainly. I grew up watching the old series and other sitcoms like that. And the new show is funny and sweet. It's a show to eat ice-cream to.
    Oh your not alone. I know others that loved it too.. I just don't get it. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I was huge Ducktales fan back in the day.
    I still know all the words to the theme song. No joke.

Coming home from school, that was a great block of shows for a while.

Ducktales
    Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers
    Tailspin
    Darkwing Duck

They're all great NES games too by the way.
    Yes, I remember playing the Ducktales game. Never had the other ones though. Speaking of NES, did you ever play the Roger Rabbit game? That was another favorite.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved the original when I was a kid, but I just couldn't get into the Netflix series.

I was huge Ducktales fan back in the day.
    I still know all the words to the theme song. No joke.

Coming home from school, that was a great block of shows for a while.

Ducktales
    Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers
    Tailspin
    Darkwing Duck

They're all great NES games too by the way.
    Yes, I remember playing the Ducktales game. Never had the other ones though. Speaking of NES, did you ever play the Roger Rabbit game? That was another favorite.
    Oh, yeah! I remember playing that one for sure. My friend let me borrow it one time. Although I enjoyed the game, I have a pretty traumatic memory attached to it. Don't ask me why, but my parents let me watch a Nostradamus movie. It really freaked me out after I watched it. After, I remember playing Roger Rabbit, but I couldn't get the Nostradamus movie out of my head. The film talked about a huge war that would happen around the year 2000. Come to think of it, some of it came true with 9/11. I was terrified I was going to get drafted. I remember not being able to sleep that night and shaking in bed the whole time.

It's funny, I still collect NES games, but every time I come across Who Framed Roger Rabbit, I pass on it. It's funny the things that stick with you as the years go on. I also remember it being really hard.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh, yeah! I remember playing that one for sure. My friend let me borrow it one time. Although I enjoyed the game, I have a pretty traumatic memory attached to it. Don't ask me why, but my parents let me watch a Nostradamus movie. It really freaked me out after I watched it. After, I remember playing Roger Rabbit, but I couldn't get the Nostradamus movie out of my head. The film talked about a huge war that would happen around the year 2000. Come to think of it, some of it came true with 9/11. I was terrified I was going to get drafted. I remember not being able to sleep that night and shaking in bed the whole time.

It's funny, I still collect NES games, but every time I come across Who Framed Roger Rabbit, I pass on it. It's funny the things that stick with you as the years go on. I also remember it being really hard.
    Oh man, that's such a shame that it's been tainted for you. It was one of my favorites. Not sure how far into it I made it. I just loved driving the car around, and I remember making it to toon town. I downloaded a few to play on my computer, but I need to get a proper controller because it doesn't work with the keyboard well. Do you have California Games? That was another one we used to play alot. It's so cheesy now though

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, that's such a shame that it's been tainted for you. It was one of my favorites. Not sure how far into it I made it. I just loved driving the car around, and I remember making it to toon town. I downloaded a few to play on my computer, but I need to get a proper controller because it doesn't work with the keyboard well. Do you have California Games? That was another one we used to play alot. It's so cheesy now though
    I do remember that game. I don't own it but I remember playing it at a friend's house.

Side note, I stopped at my local retro game store today and picked up Who Framed Roger Rabbit? It's time to put the past behind me.

Are you gonna play it?!?!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

At some point...

Baby steps.

At some point...

Baby steps.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My kids have sold me on "netflix", but where are some of the really good shows? 'House of Cards' last episode was in, 2013 I think and no "season 2" for "narcos' and "Stranger Things". All were/are great shows, but WTF? Just curious and need to be schooled.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    My kids have sold me on "netflix", but where are some of the really good shows? 'House of Cards' last episode was in, 2013 I think and no "season 2" for "narcos' and "Stranger Things". All were/are great shows, but WTF? Just curious and need to be schooled.
    Welcome to the fold, Bill! This may be useful: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_by_Netflix

Apart from many non-Netflix series I've binged on Netflix, here are some of the Netflix originals I have enjoyed:

House of Cards
    Orange Is the New Black
    Marco Polo
    Bloodline
    Stranger Things
    The Crown
    Daredevil
    Jessica Jones
    Luke Cage
    Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
    Fuller House
    Grace and Frankie
    Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp
    Master of None
    Love
    BoJack Horseman
    F Is for Family
    Narcos
    Chef's Table
    Making a Murderer

And these continuations:

Arrested Development
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    The Killing
    Longmire
    Black Mirror
    Lovesick

Haven't yet watched Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life as I'm not done with the original series. So, that should set you up nicely.

Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else excited about Emerald City? The crucified Scarecrow sold it for me.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could get excited about TV's show airing on prime time channels. Most of them suck tho... or they start off strong and then quickly take a nosedive.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

The sisters have "blossomed" into beauties, so there is that. lol
    But yes, the show isn't very good.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Anyone else excited about Emerald City? The crucified Scarecrow sold it for me.
    We saw a featurette about it before our movie last night. Looks interesting. D'Onofrio is enough to encourage me to give it a try.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the fold, Bill! This may be useful: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_by_Netflix

Apart from many non-Netflix series I've binged on Netflix, here are some of the Netflix originals I have enjoyed:

House of Cards
    Orange Is the New Black
    Marco Polo
    Bloodline
    Stranger Things
    The Crown
    Daredevil
    Jessica Jones
    Luke Cage
    Fuller House
    Grace and Frankie
    Master of None
    Love
    BoJack Horseman
    F Is for Family
    Narcos
    Chef's Table
    Making a Murderer

And these continuations:

Arrested Development
    The Killing
    Longmire
    Black Mirror
    Lovesick

Haven't yet watched Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life as I'm not done with the original series. So, that should set you up nicely.
    Don't forget The OA. It's apparently the greatest images ever captured with a recording device.

Country
    Country Flag

House of Cards
    Orange Is the New Black
    Marco Polo
    Bloodline
    Stranger Things
    The Crown
    Daredevil
    Jessica Jones
    Luke Cage
    Fuller House
    Grace and Frankie
    Master of None
    Love
    BoJack Horseman
    F Is for Family
    Narcos
    Chef's Table
    Making a Murderer

And these continuations:

Arrested Development
    The Killing
    Longmire
    Black Mirror
    Lovesick

Don't forget The OA. It's apparently the greatest images ever captured with a recording device.
    Nice.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    The sisters have "blossomed" into beauties, so there is that. lol
    But yes, the show isn't very good.
    Oh yes it is:

https://twitter.com/fullerhouse/stat...10109080342528
    Holiday wishes, answered. Fuller House Season 3, coming 2017.

I quit in the middle of episode 2 of this one. Bored me to death.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

January 10th.....Taboo is coming. I am hoping this will be a great show. We will see!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    January 10th.....Taboo is coming. I am hoping this will be a great show. We will see!
    Me too. I'm really looking forward to this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 188 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast