Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 188 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Mare of Easttown
    On HBO Max and so far it is really good. Not as dark of a drama/thriller I gravitate to, but it is really really good. 4 episodes are all that is out there.
    You gravitate to darker shit? Damn. Mare is pretty damn dark.
    I loved Penny Dreadful, Mindhunter, Dark which were all pretty dark shows. I truly like Mare of Easttown, but I do love darker shows. Sure there is a dark undertone of this show, but it isn't like the others I mentioned.
    No doubt. Those are definitely darker. I heard we may be getting another Mindhunter.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Mare of Easttown
    On HBO Max and so far it is really good. Not as dark of a drama/thriller I gravitate to, but it is really really good. 4 episodes are all that is out there.
    You gravitate to darker shit? Damn. Mare is pretty damn dark.
    I loved Penny Dreadful, Mindhunter, Dark which were all pretty dark shows. I truly like Mare of Easttown, but I do love darker shows. Sure there is a dark undertone of this show, but it isn't like the others I mentioned.
    No doubt. Those are definitely darker. I heard we may be getting another Mindhunter.
    I remember Netflix canceled the actor's contracts for a third season, but it has been revisited to come back. I'm hoping one more season at least and my assumption, from season 2, that it will be allocated more towards BTK.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prodigal Son was canceled. Bummer.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

i had never seen that show so i was a bit surprised but than i had a feeling that it was going to be and it's not because i thought the show was shit it's cause Fox likes to cancel good shows for some reason

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, FOX has put out a lot of interesting (and good!) Sci-Fi/mystery/suspense shows...then cancels them.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've said it before and I will keep saying it. I hardly watch network shows anymore. I just don't trust the networks to give a show a chance. People don't watch TV the same way anymore. There are people that will keep an entire season of a show on their DVR before they watch it. The way the industry calculates how many people are watching their shows is outdated and antiquated.

I simply don't trust them anymore. They also greenlight a ton of shit.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The new Jupiter Ascending ... it’s on Netflix. Come on... they really thought this would be a hit? So many great ones out there. This was hard to watch. Lol BUT... I have nothing to watch as isolated gives you much time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know, right? What a let down this show was. Give me a new season of "Jack Ryan" or "Goliath"!!!! lol

Spoiler:
    You'll love this, Kris. I actually watched it all the way thru based on a recommendation from your favorite blogger, Grace!!! LOL Way to go, Grace!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SO excited for this, the first season was amazing!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone seen Gangs of London?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The new Jupiter Ascending ... it’s on Netflix. Come on... they really thought this would be a hit? So many great ones out there. This was hard to watch. Lol BUT... I have nothing to watch as isolated gives you much time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know, right? What a let down this show was. Give me a new season of "Jack Ryan" or "Goliath"!!!! lol

Spoiler:
    You'll love this, Kris. I actually watched it all the way thru based on a recommendation from your favorite blogger, Grace!!! LOL Way to go, Grace!!! lol
    This is a TV series? Not the 2015 movie?

(The 2015 movie was surprisingly bad, incidentally. Worse than my expectations, which was a surprise, but also bad in surprising ways)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, the new TV series is Jupiter’s Legacy. It’s based on a comic book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupite...Legacy_(comic)

Jupiter Ascending was the 2015 movie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_Ascending

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn. Bummer to hear that Jupiter's Legacy sux. I was entertaining the idea of starting it since it's based on a Mark Millar story, but it's getting terrible reviews across the web.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    YES! I've been waiting to mention it here until after I finish it. I have one more episode left. Unfortunately, I had a free AMC+ subscription and didn't even realize it. Then it ended when I had 1 more episode left. Such an amazing show. The action is mind-blowing for TV. That one episode might have been the greatest action I've ever witnessed on TV.

I'm a huge Gareth Evans fan. I adore The Raid films.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    YES! I've been waiting to mention it here until after I finish it. I have one more episode left. Unfortunately, I had a free AMC+ subscription and didn't even realize it. Then it ended when I had 1 more episode left. Such an amazing show. The action is mind-blowing for TV. That one episode might have been the greatest action I've ever witnessed on TV.

I'm a huge Gareth Evans fan. I adore The Raid films.
    Enjoying it as well. I think I'm on ep 5 right now. I saw the Raid 2 at Sundance at like 8 in the morning after camping out for 2 hours lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI Love, Death & Robots S2 is out on Netflix.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any of you folks that are looking for a "Stranger Things" related fix should check out the Netflix original movie "Rim of the World". It's a kind of R-rated version where 4 pre-teens take on an alien invasion and it is surpringly good. It follows very much the "ST" feel thru the film with decent SFX and good, if typical characters. I give it a 4.5 out of 6 rating.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

the shows i watch are pretty much all on CBS yeah there's a couple on ABC but CBS is generally all my shows i watch are

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Anyone here watched Snowfall? Someone at work stated it was really good and like The Wire. Thoughts?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here watched Snowfall? Someone at work stated it was really good and like The Wire. Thoughts?
    I have. I wouldn't compare it to the "Wire", but it's a pretty good show. The premise is the CIA gambit of Drugs+Money=Guns for the Rebels. Also the advent of "Crack" in the USA. 4 solid seasons so far.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

my folks watch Snowfall i've never seen it though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 188 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast