Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm in "merlin1958" now excatly how do I make week 1 picks?
    weakly
    I think I did it!!! And I'm coming for your narrow 'Bama Ass, Garrell!!!!! No excuses, no cryin'!!!!!! I'm balls to the wall for the "worst" trophy this year!!!! Stay outta my way!!!!

LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

weakly
    Oh, you think you're "cute"? Well, in this league my friend "cute" results in a face full of cleat marks!!!!

LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem, I/Bama smack you in the head before the "cleats" even cross you
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am all signed up and ready to go. Can't wait for the season to start!!!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Ka-tet of 4th & Long is good to go.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

weakly
    Oh, you think you're "cute"? Well, in this league my friend "cute" results in a face full of cleat marks!!!!

LOL LOL

Nothing like some good old fashioned "Smack" to start the season, especially by windbags like yourselves!
    You guys probably thought this was the sign-up for cheerleaders, go ahead admit it !

You all want my autograph now or later?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    weakly

LOL LOL

Nothing like some good old fashioned "Smack" to start the season, especially by windbags like yourselves!
    You guys probably thought this was the sign-up for cheerleaders, go ahead admit it !

I was told always be kind to the mentally slow, so you get a break for now....
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We already have 15 members entered. If we could get 25+ it would be outstanding!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    weakly

LOL LOL

You can write????

LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm signed up. Haven't watched a full game in years, and I don't plan on it. I will take the scientific approach full of probability and percentages and destroy all challengers.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    I'm signed up. Haven't watched a full game in years, and I don't plan on it. I will take the scientific approach full of probability and percentages and destroy all challengers.

same here, except I'm aiming to be the cellar dweller all season.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I am in!!! Again...let's see what middlin position I can take THIS time! LOL

GO Pats!!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I am in!!! Again...let's see what middlin position I can take THIS time! LOL

GO Pats!!!!!
    Go Pats, Go pats, GO PATS!!
    ....What she said.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

*scratches head*
    I need to pick a team to inanely and annoyingly root for.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

J-E-T-S, Jets , Jets, Jets!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Angelic

B-B-B-Bennie...

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    B-B-B-Bennie...
    LOL Anything that'll get them to the SB!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    B-B-B-Bennie...
    LOL Anything that'll get them to the SB!!!!! LOL
    NY Jets looking like they got the steal of the draft, please trade him to my RAIDERS!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't "Plaxico" sound like a name for a brand of Mexican Condoms????????

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't "Plaxico" sound like a name for a brand of Mexican Condoms????????

LOL
    Oh, you folks are lame for not jumping on that one!!!!!! lol lol tke a Pic of Favre's Penis make ya feel better???? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

We're lame?

Nah, we're just sane!!!!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Bethany, might I suggest the Broncos? We need the support!
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Angelic

A girl's football allegiance is not something that should be given in the heat of the moment.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast