Ok guys, I finally got around to reading this after weeks of putting it to one side due to RL getting in the way.

When I finally bought the book, i was quite surprised at how slim it was, for some reason I was expecting a huge book. Anyhoo........

So what did we all think of Rosemary, her baby and her husband? Did the book belong in the horror/supernatural part of the book store or would you say its more of a thriller?

I am aware that this book was written a while ago, so I did not dwell on how 'weak' Rosemary was in regards to her husband and friends. However Guy did come across as very abusive to her even before the whole 'sex while you sleep' business. At one point in the book when she disagrees with him on a certain point he 'yanks' her hair!

On the whole I thought the book did a very good job of keeping the suspense as to whether the satanic goings on where real or whether they were in Rosemary's head, its only in the last chapter that we learn that actually its all been true. (whereas I believe this is not so in the film, although I have not seen the film so luckily I did not have this to compare with)

Let me know your thoughts