Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Night Shift Cases & Original Art For Sale

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Picturessss

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Very Nice! Congrats

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful. The more I see of these up close and person, the more I love them.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Beautiful. The more I see of these up close and person, the more I love them.
    Wait 'til you see letter "Z". You can bid on it, but likely won't win it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice, Tito!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have case S. Question is should I laminate the art work?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I have case S. Question is should I laminate the art work?
    Only if you want to ruin it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

NO!!! You will seriously reduce the value!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

OK i get the message hehe. Thanks.
    PS: value is no concern, I am dying with this
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I already know what Z will be, I had a premonition about the image back in the day when I tried to get you to have Chadbourne do a special one of one image for me. Don't you remember?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just came up with a solution to protect the art in my case. I am gonna do a laminate with nothing in it and then put it on top of the artwork to protect it from fingerprints and such. Now everyone can be happy and I can touch it
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I doubt if I will win the 'Z' case and artwork either, but I have a big limit on my credit card, so we will see!
    By the way, I REALLY like my case!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I must say I really like the way these turned out. Adding the original artwork in the inside of the traycase lid was a stroke of genius, I think. I'd much rather have a nice traycase with additional art than a drawing/sketch/doodle in the book itself.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I must say I really like the way these turned out. Adding the original artwork in the inside of the traycase lid was a stroke of genius, I think. I'd much rather have a nice traycase with additional art than a drawing/sketch/doodle in the book itself.
    Yeah, you certainly wouldn't want Chadbourne (or anyone else) drawing something in a nice first edition of NIGHT SHIFT.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I confess that my case is the jewel of my collections at the moment and I foresee it being it even if I got The Stand S/L. Pictures cannot do it justice. The original art was the push that got me to get it and I am still saying WOW. "Remarques" don't compare to it.
    Also, I would not trade my case for The Stand S/L as a even trade, it ranks above my Paul "Bear" Bryant signature (which I would kill anyone if they even touched it).
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, Tom!

Just came up with a solution to protect the art in my case. I am gonna do a laminate with nothing in it and then put it on top of the artwork to protect it from fingerprints and such. Now everyone can be happy and I can touch it
    This is a good idea, making a window, I like it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I confess that my case is the jewel of my collections at the moment and I foresee it being it even if I got The Stand S/L. Pictures cannot do it justice. The original art was the push that got me to get it and I am still saying WOW. "Remarques" don't compare to it.
    Also, I would not trade my case for The Stand S/L as a even trade, it ranks above my Paul "Bear" Bryant signature (which I would kill anyone if they even touched it).
    Unless you are planning on displaying the case open all the time, I don't see a need for a protective window. The case itself should be sufficient protection IMHO.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just had a question, it belongs in the Collecting Questions thread I'm sure, but Merlin just brought it up, so I'll go with it.

Do you guys put mylar/brodart cover protectors on books inside slip/traycases?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Just had a question, it belongs in the Collecting Questions thread I'm sure, but Merlin just brought it up, so I'll go with it.

Do you guys put mylar/brodart cover protectors on books inside slip/traycases?
    I don't if it was purchased with the slipcase, generally. However, I do put Mylar covers on books going into custom slipcases, like Dolso's cases to protect the DJ when looking at the book. A lot of times its a judgement call (for me). if the cover is gonna be an issue with the slipcase.

However, generally speaking, if it came with the edition, the slipcase replaces Mylar to me. I handle them accordingly. Good question, my man!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Picturessss

That is simply AWESOME, Tito!!!!! Way to go!!! You have just "Improved" the value of your "fine" collectible!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Cow! What a great copy of Night Shift.

Seems I've held that copy in my hands before

The Dolso case makes for the perfect house for such a fine collectible.

Mulleins

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

Mulleins
    Well spoken, Ralph!!!! Begs the question "Whats next for Dolso and the Art community"????????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

Mulleins
    Thanks again Ralph!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16